Every BBC Pundit has us going down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every BBC Pundit has us going down!

Hansen, Shearer, Dixon, Savage, Lawrenson and Nevin all have us relegated based on having the hardest run in.

I reckon we'll prove them wrong

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17588745

now that's not very nice of you is it, robbie savage?

Comment

seige mentality is needed. underdog by kasabian played in changing room before utd game

Comment

This means we will be staying up.

What if we happen to beat Man Utd, can we ask them all the same question again?

Comment

Even tho the report is dated 5th April, I would think the pundits were asked and opinions given before our Arsenal win. Those predictions will now need to be re-assessed as we have renewed belief.

Comment

Unfortunately, I still tend towards agreeing with them.
            We're not consistent and a tonking on Sunday could knock our confidence right back. Additionally, Sunday could take a lot out of our players, and, with two winnable games just 3 and 6 games later, we might not have the stamina to actually go out and win them.
            By next Saturday at 5pm, I think we'll have a very clear idea of where we will be next season.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Except for me,Claus Lundekvam (Ex. Saints) is the only one of the norwegain pundits who still believes in us.
              Last edited by Shania; 05-04-2012, 10:08 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I certainly don't want a hammering that's for sure, but i'm not sure a defeat on sunday will harm confidence too much.Think sunday is a freebee game for us every man and his dog expects us to get hammered, not just lose,... hammered, so as long as that doesn't happen the players can just cross it off and move on to Swancelona.

PS Gerry tell me that's not you, those shorts would make Louie Spence blush!! ooh chase me!!
                Last edited by QPRDave; 05-04-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  PS Gerry tell me that's not you, those shorts would make Louie Spence blush!! ooh chase me!!
                  Pretty fit huh? Special effort made to accessorize with the matching socks. Those shorts were quite snug and did chafe a bit. Did u copy/paste and zoom in on the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                    Pretty fit huh? Special effort made to accessorize with the matching socks. Those shorts were quite snug and did chafe a bit. Did u copy/paste and zoom in on the pic?
                    Chafe a bit?!!! jeez don't try riding a bike in those, people may start asking what's in the saddle bags!!

Comment

Are you telling me Claridge hasnt churped in with a sh*t comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Are you telling me Claridge hasnt churped in with a sh*t comment
                        nah, this is Premier League stuff....he wouldn't know where to start!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                          nah, this is Premier League stuff....he wouldn't know where to start!
                          Yeah but that tw*t would make some passing comment on the football league show

Comment

they keep banging on about our horrendous run in well we have won two of them!

i reckon villa could be bang in trouble if they dont win at the weekend

Comment

They ALL can't be wrong,these are respected football people and every one says we will be relegated and despite last weeks unexpected win the odds are stacked against us,BUT I think we will go down fighting

Comment

Working...
                              X