Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had a feeling our African players would come good against Arsenal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had a feeling our African players would come good against Arsenal?

I did have a feeling before the game that Taiwoo, Tarabat and Diakeete would have good games against Arsene Wenger.

Tarabat couldn't get that Arsenal shirt on quicker after the game!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    I did have a feeling before the game that Taiwoo, Tarabat and Diakeete would have good games against Arsene Wenger.

I know. But at least he shook hands with all of his team mates and clapped all three of our stands to be fair to him.

Comment

Taarbs desperately wanted show Wenger how good he is,best way to get the best out of him is tell him Wenger is in the crowd watching him.

Comment

Agreed, they were superb, as was everybody else.

Diakete impresses me more each game, he is so quick over the first 5 yards and can beat his man with ease, just needs to release it earlier sometimes.

Like everyone else I thought Taiwo thought was terrible in his first few games with us but Arsenal was a massive improvement, he needs to keep that level up for the next 7 games.

As for Taarabt, finally got his goal, was involved throughout and showed real passion and fight, a brilliant performance (also the first player to give a big pre match speech and then actually deliver on the Saturday!!!!!!)

Comment

TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Honestly I didn't, but fair play for them for proving me wrong. They must produce this performance week in week out otherwise one game means nothing.
            Last edited by Yousef; 02-04-2012, 11:23 AM.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

You may be right, but it's not as if this was the only chance Arsene would be aware of our players. I'm fairly sure if Prem managers may just watch footage from other Prem games, during the season.

Comment

Anybody else think Taiwoo has the making's of a top class holding midfielder for next season

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                  Anybody else think Taiwoo has the making's of a top class holding midfielder for next season
                  not a dig pal - but really does depend what league we're in...
                  I don't think he'd suit the Championship...

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                    I don't like seeing our player put on another teams shirt,and then prance about onthe pitch with it on,thought his culture was big on respect:angry:

Comment

I remember when buzz had Chelsea shirt on when we played em in cup few years back gave me right hump!

Comment

I did see glimpses of quality from Taiwo against Liverpool.
                        Diakite as well.
                        Hence it did not came as a surprise to me that both played well against Arsenal.
                        I wonder if any of the two speak english actually?
                        If they donīt it couldnīt be easy for them to gel with the rest of the team.
                        Well done to them both.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          I remember when buzz had Chelsea shirt on when we played em in cup few years back gave me right hump!
                          It's pretty obvious he wants to play for them, but if he could just hide his enthusiasm a little in public it would be more respectful to us

Comment

Working...
                          X