Run in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run in

Everyone is saying we have the hardest run-in of the relegation sides. Blackburn have stillgot to play united, Liverpool, spuds and chelski. Not too dissimilar.

Wigan's run in looks even worse than ours IMO.

Wolves' is tough too, as is Villa's. Bolton definitely have the easiest of the 5.

Comment

Only if we beat some of the teams around us, wouldn't be in this mess!

Comment

Premier League relegation run-ins

The battle at the foot of the Barclays Premier League is raging, just one point separates Bolton in 16th and Wigan in 19th, with Wolves seemingly adrift. Here, Sportsmail assess the chances of the bottom five.

More...

Comment

There now needs to be an extra focus on making sure our GD holds up as the best of the relegation bunch, this means avoiding huge defeats in our harder fixtures. Also hopefully Man City have nothing to play for last day because with their locker room disasters they could be a potential win last day. I dont really like the way their predictions say both wigan and wolves will win against each other.

Comment

The points total thing looks OK at first until you see they have both Wigan and Wolves winning their clash on the last day.

Comment

Never noticed this. So it is not as bad as we thought!
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I agree that Wigan have the hardest run in. We NEED to take 6 points from our next 4 games otherwise we're gone.

Comment

I think the games v wba, stoke, and swans are the games where we could let ourselves down because we will view them as easier, if we keep the same attitude as the Arsenal game for these we might be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I think the games v wba, stoke, and swans are the games where we could let ourselves down because we will view them as easier, if we keep the same attitude as the Arsenal game for these we might be ok.
                    Very true- if you think Swansea, WBA or Stoke will be easy you must be mad. 7 points from those would be a very good return IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                      Very true- if you think Swansea, WBA or Stoke will be easy you must be mad. 7 points from those would be a very good return IMO.
                      Yes agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X