Real Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Problem

What is the real problem with our team? Earlier in the season with a weaker squad than we have now we were mid table and looking upwards, then the slid began.

A change of manager and several high profile, proven at this level, players came in but no real improvement. Before Hughes or Warnock is mentioned as the reason, Warnock was in charge when we were mid table and Hughes has been fairly successful at every other club and never been in the mess we are in now.

Lets be honest with the players we have we should be well clear of relegation and sitting comfortably in mid table. Whatever is said I do not believe the players don’t care or try. Yes they may not have the love for our club that we do, but they have reached a good standard in a very competitive industry and can only have achieved that with a high degree of professional pride and our position would hurt them.

There are several self styled in the now’s on here so please share your views because there is clearly something wrong.

Fractions of players.
    And Barton´s "manmanagement"
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Confidence, not enjoying playing in front of your own fans. Also some shocking refereeing has cost us 9 pts at least imo. Alan Huttons handball on the line, Clint Hills phantom goal, Bartons red against norwich, and cisse red v wolves. and before you say cisse should have got his red, then why the fark didnt matey get a red last week in the wba wigan game? when he attacked three different people??

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        Confidence, not enjoying playing in front of your own fans. Also some shocking refereeing has cost us 9 pts at least imo. Alan Huttons handball on the line, Clint Hills phantom goal, Bartons red against norwich, and cisse red v wolves. and before you say cisse should have got his red, then why the fark didnt matey get a red last week in the wba wigan game? when he attacked three different people??
        i think the above is prob a good summary, just taking on the point ref home support, it has been shocking all season, we havent got behind the team bar chelshit, its been lacklustre and often hostile to our own team, now before anyone says anything its not the same at norwich and swansea where thye have supported their team and helped them through the season. another key issue is we have a squad of players on to wide a difference in terms of money , yes they shldnt give a fk as they earn enough but humans arent like that, all in all been a shocking season, what ****** me off the most i remeber driving back from stoke in nov thinking wed prob done enough and had enough to stay up , been a fkn disaster since

Comment

spot on mate, one good home atmosphere wise, against the ****.

Comment

How did our championship winning players feel when we sacked Warnock? Maybe there is disappointment and some bad air among players because of that. That does not explain our bad form under Warnock though.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              How did our championship winning players feel when we sacked Warnock? Maybe there is disappointment and some bad air among players because of that. That does not explain our bad form under Warnock though.
              would disagree with that hill has got better and better , derry performing well mackie done better since and kennt apart from liverpool been poor all season also adel wldnt have ben bothered

Comment

we won't know, but there is something wrong in the dressing room. If I had to guess or bet I would imagine Joey is not the best person there, especially as Captain.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  would disagree with that hill has got better and better , derry performing well mackie done better since and kennt apart from liverpool been poor all season also adel wldnt have ben bothered
                  That's true, it didn't sound good to me either. But what explains then that Barton, SWP, Young, Ferdinand have done worse?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    we won't know, but there is something wrong in the dressing room. If I had to guess or bet I would imagine Joey is not the best person there, especially as Captain.
                    Thing is we as fans think this, but the players seem to be together, and players from his past club like him, he just seems to like winding up the public.
                    I just wonder has anyone on here met him away from football?

Comment

Working...
                    X