Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Curbs or Warnock (wont happen)

But if we were going to go leftfield I would say Gary Neville, just has something about him very logical and intelligent about the game, or Steve Kean.

Kean has done a decent enough job given what he is up against. 99.9% of fans against him from first game of season, a board who appear to do nothing to support him, his hands tied behind his back with who he can play (was prevented from playing Nelson and Salgado), handled Samba situation well and with all this going on has still got a team who are 100% behind him and look the most likely to stay up. With proper backing think he could be a decent manager
    I have great admiration for Steve Kean, not sure he'd be the answer to our prayers though.

Comment

Big Ron!

Comment

Glen pennyfather
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Roberto Martinez or Mark Hughes
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Dynamo Doug Digby

Comment

only

onlyn gerry francis can save us now his ability to bring in bargain players is legendary also he will play attacking football

mark hughes spent ten million on two players gerry could have brought in ten players with that money

one thing is for sure jughes will take us down two divisions he must go and quick
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                onlyn gerry francis can save us now his ability to bring in bargain players is legendary also he will play attacking football

mark hughes spent ten million on two players gerry could have brought in ten players with that money

one thing is for sure jughes will take us down two divisions he must go and quick
                You really think so?? If that is the case, we are broke before I can count to ten!!

But I would have liked Francis to assist him in some capacity next season. He is basically a winner. And that´s what we will need come next year or even
                ASAP!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Stability is what we need and for that reason I would keep Hughes and as much of the current squad as we can. The only player I would actively look to offload is Barton, I think the squad and dressing room would be better off without him.

Comment

Hughes

Comment

Looks like fans become restless if we don't change managers every fourth month.

Comment

Hughes. Dont want to go back to being a laughing stock in the rate we go through managers like we did under Bernie n Flav.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Ok I'll play devils advocate, why when the most successfull manager in the Rs history since
                          Terry Venables(arguably), payed for his short comings by losing his job in 5 months, why should Mark Hughes be allowed to keep his,having had no success at all?
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 25-03-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

The mk dons manager supports Qpr would be good to have him!!

Comment

Hughes has to be given next season to (a) prove a point and (b) really don't want another huge compo pay out again. Becoming embarrassing. Have to give him a fair crack with a decent pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                                Hughes has to be given next season to (a) prove a point and (b) really don't want another huge compo pay out again. Becoming embarrassing. Have to give him a fair crack with a decent pre-season.

But Warnock wasn't, that's my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X