Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Langley..

http://www.kickingitmyway.com/2012/0...-its-over.html

Worth a read, ESP for those who enjoyed giving it to Barton last night..

Hope the link works..
    Barton is Innocent ok....

Good read that.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeah good that and the last paragraph in particular. Pasted below

Now in my opinion the fans have made their point. But please realise that we have nine games to go. People started booing yesterday thinking we had already lost. The support shown for the team after Barton was replaced needs to be replicated throughout all the upcoming games, regardless of personnel. Barton is up against the opposition, their fans and now he's up against his own fans too. It's not right. No matter how the individual fans feel about Barton, doing that to your own player is only detrimental to the team. Last night was fantastic for the club, the players and the fans. I hope the odd few realise that if we all are pulling in the same direction the tough task ahead of staying up becomes a lot easier.

Comment

I dont think there is too many people enjoying giving it to Barton. The vast majority ( in my opinion ) want him to be the captain we need at the moment , but he`s not . I for one , dont think booing our own players is ever going to help , but i certainly understand the frustration of those who do.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          I dont think there is too many people enjoying giving it to Barton. The vast majority ( in my opinion ) want him to be the captain we need at the moment , but he`s not . I for one , dont think booing our own players is ever going to help , but i certainly understand the frustration of those who do.
          Maybe, but there's a bloke that sits near me who spends the whole match waiting for him to f### up. Think that's the only reason he goes..
          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
            Maybe, but there's a bloke that sits near me who spends the whole match waiting for him to f### up. Think that's the only reason he goes..
            Agreed , thats well screwed up
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Langers speaks some sense

Barton doesnt help himself but he is trying his form is way off at the moment but can still help us survive if he can rediscover his form
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

This is a very good article. Everyone should read it before thinking about booing JB when he next plays at LR.

Comment

He makes some good points.

The booing has to stop. Not called for in the slightest, although I would imagine it is mainly borne out of frustration.

Interesting point about the atmosphere and fans getting behind the team. I actually think they have tried to all season, but have been consistently let down by performances that appear to lack effort and desire. I feel that this is mainly down to giving teams too much respect, like we did last night. If you're playing a team like Liverpool who pass the ball well, quickly and often with one touch, the last thing you need to be doing is standing back admiring it, you should be trying to disrupt whatever system the opposition are trying to play. The last 15 minutes of the game proved beyond a shadow of doubt that we are more than a match for the vast majority of sides in this league if we only believed in ourselves and concentrated on doing what we do best. If we had started games like that at home and kept it going, that sort of atmosphere would be the norm. It's very difficult to get excited about your team when they spend the first half worrying about what the opposition might do, which usually results in us going a goal down and then they get even more nervous. Yes, we will still lose games, but by God, the other teams will know they have been in a game and most importantly of all, our fans will appreciate their efforts.

Comment

Absolute rubbish...the guy turns up and tells us all he's the best player in England..then performs like a league 2 player for 20+ games (not just a 1 off).
                    He doesnt appologise or accept his game is off, just keeps tweeting about how good he is...
                    Meanwhile, in the real world...supporters spend a whole season saving so they can afford a seson ticket for themselves and maybe (if lucky) the kids..and are forced to watch displays as per the last 20+ games, by the so called best England midfielder....
                    He deserves everything he gets, and if i never see him in a QPR shirt again i wil be a happy man...
                    yes, he's our captain, but i challenge ANYONE to show me an example of when he has ever displayed or behaved like the captain of our club?!!
                    Again I'l be waiting but wont hold my breath..
                    Disgrace..get rid of now...IMHO

Comment

spot on there!! what good comes of booing your own players? i saw barton after the match walking back from the springbok and shook his hand and said keep your head up, he seemed ok but i could see he was gutted at his performance! he is a good player and thrives off fans so lets just get behind him!! you cant fault his effort in games he runs more than any other player!! everyone seems to forget his saving tackle on the line in the 1st half last night as well.....
                      I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

"We defied the odds with 13 minutes to go"
                        "we have nine games to go"
                        "he is one of our players"

It's nice to see that, despite being labelled "Judas" by the general QPR fans, he refers QPR as if it's still part of himself and holds no grudges.
                        Gunga-Galunga

Comment

Good article. I was gutted when Langley left us in League 1 for Cardiff, the last player to come through the ranks that really made a difference to the club, you can tell we still mean a lot to him.

Comment

Working...
                          X