No announcement yet.

Mackie haters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am a mackie hater but give him fullc redit for the level of effort he puts in every time and wish the other better paid and more talented players followed his example

he has done very well this year with limited talent and deserves a place in bench and the occasional start

last night he won us the match

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
      It's true, last night showed our fickle fans again.

For weeks so many laid into Mackie, Kenny, Hill and Derry (the boys who got us up in the first place) and now when it really matters these are the boys stepping up.

For once I just wish QPR fans could get behind the TEAM and not always have a player to dig at and berate.

Top post and hope Hughes now sees that in a scrap it's the likes of Derry hill and mackie who are stepping up we don't need Barton or swp who really don't care!
      Passion and belief and the wanting to achieve go along way and I get really annoyed how people don't rate the likes of mackie!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Very hard man to please you are mafia, harsh ol bu**er
        I like to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          Paul, is that dig aimed at me...

Yes 2 years ago I wasnt happy we signed them, swiftly after that I posted I was wrong and admitted a mistake, ever since then I have backed them and Derry has become a favourite..

The problem on here is some who have also continually barracked individual players, despite their individual brilliance to help us be promoted, but then NOT ever admitted they were wrong and continued it onto this season.

So just clearing up incase that was aimed at my Derry & Hill comment 2 years ago.
          You don't have to vindicate yourself there are plenty of people who have knocked certain players. I think what has been borne out this year is that its not necessary to make wholesale changes when promoted strenghthening the squad sure but not dispensing with the majority of the players that got you there.
          In regard to Mackie he has changed in his build and his athletisism has improved since his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            I like to play!
            yeah!!!

Comment

ffs mackie isn't s**t. if he was, he wouldn't have scored the goals he has done for us this season, and he certainly wouldn't have put the match-winner away last night. no way is he sh*t!

ok so he's not world class either but there are those on here who have said commitment and effort aren't enough and it's premier league class that will keep us up etc. etc. yet we are currently in the mire we are in because of a lack of commitment and effort yet on paper we have a first team loaded with premier league class. so go figure.

a couple of minutes after coming on mackie won the corner, ran to grab the ball and hurled it to the corner flag for the kick to be taken. at blackburn it was mackie's impact and energy which lifted us to grab 2 goals - and if we'd had an extra 10 minutes of game time, who knows how the scoreline would have ended up. so, if only that same desire and urgency pervaded the rest of the players out on the pitch.

however, what do i know. i was calling for derry to come off as he started to get lost in the midfield and was clearly way off the pace...then bugger me if he didn't go and score a header!
              come on you r's!

Comment

Not rocket science that Mackie was getting loads of stick - he was being played out of position. Play him in his correct position and you'll get performances like at Blackburn away and last night.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Top post and hope Hughes now sees that in a scrap it's the likes of Derry hill and mackie who are stepping up we don't need Barton or swp who really don't care!
                  Passion and belief and the wanting to achieve go along way and I get really annoyed how people don't rate the likes of mackie!
                  TRUE,TRUE,TRUE
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                    ffs mackie isn't s**t. if he was, he wouldn't have scored the goals he has done for us this season, and he certainly wouldn't have put the match-winner away last night. no way is he sh*t!

ok so he's not world class either but there are those on here who have said commitment and effort aren't enough and it's premier league class that will keep us up etc. etc. yet we are currently in the mire we are in because of a lack of commitment and effort yet on paper we have a first team loaded with premier league class. so go figure.

a couple of minutes after coming on mackie won the corner, ran to grab the ball and hurled it to the corner flag for the kick to be taken. at blackburn it was mackie's impact and energy which lifted us to grab 2 goals - and if we'd had an extra 10 minutes of game time, who knows how the scoreline would have ended up. so, if only that same desire and urgency pervaded the rest of the players out on the pitch.

however, what do i know. i was calling for derry to come off as he started to get lost in the midfield and was clearly way off the pace...then bugger me if he didn't go and score a header!
                    Exactly ........ I was 3 rows from the front at Blackburn and everyone could feel the passion and fight burning out of him ! can we have 11 like him in Hoopz on Saturday please
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                    X