Mackie haters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie haters...

As the inbred delia would say...let's be 'avin you!!

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Not a hater and to be honest I wanted Buz to come on for Barton. But his energy seems infectious on the side. I bloody love Mackie just think that we have 11 better players.

Comment

Only oneee Jamie Mackie!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Not a hater and to be honest I wanted Buz to come on for Barton. But his energy seems infectious on the side. I bloody love Mackie just think that we have 11 better players.
        Just remembering a couple of months back when there was a witch hunt mate.
        To be fair though, Jamie is our second top goal scorer.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          As the inbred delia would say...let's be 'avin you!!

You have to laugh at all of them really.

Clint Hill, Shaun Derry, Jamie Mackie and Paddy Kenny are not good enough for the the more regular posters on here, but for the ones who dont shout the loudest, they will do........ Hey ho.

Comment

Never been a Mackie hater but defo questioned some of the others incl derry. i even posted on another site that i thinjk Mackie should be back

Both had a great game and the whole team deserve a well done.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              You have to laugh at all of them really.

Clint Hill, Shaun Derry, Jamie Mackie and Paddy Kenny are not good enough for the the more regular posters on here, but for the ones who dont shout the loudest, they will do........ Hey ho.
              Paul, is that dig aimed at me...

Yes 2 years ago I wasnt happy we signed them, swiftly after that I posted I was wrong and admitted a mistake, ever since then I have backed them and Derry has become a favourite..

The problem on here is some who have also continually barracked individual players, despite their individual brilliance to help us be promoted, but then NOT ever admitted they were wrong and continued it onto this season.

So just clearing up incase that was aimed at my Derry & Hill comment 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Paul, is that dig aimed at me...

Yes 2 years ago I wasnt happy we signed them, swiftly after that I posted I was wrong and admitted a mistake, ever since then I have backed them and Derry has become a favourite..

The problem on here is some who have also continually barracked individual players, despite their individual brilliance to help us be promoted, but then NOT ever admitted they were wrong and continued it onto this season.

So just clearing up incase that was aimed at my Derry & Hill comment 2 years ago.
                No. Lots of people on here want Cerny in goal as Kenny is fat, and pour scorn of Derry and Hill (until recently where he has been MOTM) and think Mackie should be paying Conference football.

Comment

Well bugger me with a rubber shark....Mackie scores a goal, his only contribution all game - albiet a rather good one - and he's the Messiah again! He is s..t but even s..t players score sometimes, look at Derry last night or Pat when he scored 9 in 9, Scully even scored and he was poop. At best Mackie is a sub and then only to replace a forward, not on the wing.

Mackie is not the Messiah....

Comment

It's true, last night showed our fickle fans again.

For weeks so many laid into Mackie, Kenny, Hill and Derry (the boys who got us up in the first place) and now when it really matters these are the boys stepping up.

For once I just wish QPR fans could get behind the TEAM and not always have a player to dig at and berate.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Well bugger me with a rubber shark....Mackie scores a goal, his only contribution all game - albiet a rather good one - and he's the Messiah again! He is s..t but even s..t players score sometimes, look at Derry last night or Pat when he scored 9 in 9, Scully even scored and he was poop. At best Mackie is a sub and then only to replace a forward, not on the wing.

You are having a laugh aren't you?
                      From the first minute he came on the whole team ethic changed and Mackie's first involvement (about 20 seconds after coming on) was to hunt down the ball, win a 50:50 challenge and put us on the front foot, it spun out to Cisse and we won a corner............................the one thing you are right about is he is not the Messiah, but he is as much a premier league player as many in the squads around us in the league and is certainly not s..t as you so eloquently put it
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        You are having a laugh aren't you?
                        From the first minute he came on the whole team ethic changed and Mackie's first involvement (about 20 seconds after coming on) was to hunt down the ball, win a 50:50 challenge and put us on the front foot, it spun out to Cisse and we won a corner............................the one thing you are right about is he is not the Messiah, but he is as much a premier league player as many in the squads around us in the league and is certainly not s..t as you so eloquently put it
                        I aint laughing....well bugger me with that rubber shark again, he won a 50/50 ball too....get out the bunting!

Comment

I have given Mackie plenty on here. Week after week this season. Despite last night nothing has changed. Great finish and he took the goal really well and his energy levels lift the team and hurt opponents later in games. Fact is though he is still not good enough to start and is an impact sub. At the moment a very good one. I think this has been proved given Blackburn/Bolton and the game last night.

I was at 90% of the games he started this season. Was about 16 or so in a row. And he was very poor and non existant. If anyone at all those games saw something different then hit Specsavers asap. Over 90 minutes he is just not effective. But he gives the team a lift when he comes on with his effort and desire and the tired legs of opponents which makes him a great impact sub.

Just cause he gets a 90th minute winner though does not make him an automatic regular and a starter every week. In the same way had Barton been on the pitch and slotted that goal home his overall performance would still have been crap and not amazing just cause of that one goal.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post

he was last night , when he put that winner in the place went mental and the look of joy on supporters faces were priceless , i drove over 4 hours to get to and from the game and it was worth every mile just to see my usually moaning kid happy for once

Comment

Very hard man to please you are mafia, harsh ol bu**er

Comment

Working...
                              X