This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result prediction and poll v Liverpool

So how many of us think we can get 3 points tonight?
    We win
    33.33%
    Draw
    16.67%
    We lose
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

i don't want to tempt fate here. whenever i say we win, we don't.

whenever i wear colours to a game, we don't get a win.

whenever i wear my lucky qpr socks to a game, we don't win.

whenever i am at home watching a live game on tv and i am on the sofa on the left, we lose.

whenever i've been to a game this season wearing my new coat, we've drawn or lost.

whenever i predict the score for us to win, we don't.

so tonight i'll be turning up with no shirt, no coat, no socks...and no predictions from me!
    come on you r's!

Comment

7-3 in honour of NW......don't know yet who'll get the 7 yet though

Comment

heart says win, head says lose.......... fed up going with heart and being let down.

Comment

We need to be positive and go for it. We can certainly win this game, especially given Liverpool are hot and cold.

They can be world beaters one week and struggle against dross the next. Let's just hope for our sake the latter turn up tonight...

Comment

Liverpool have lost 4 out of the last 5 away so they are there for the taking if we get at them.

Comment

don't think we'll lose but i also don't think we can win this game. I see it being a draw and of course a draw against liverpool is a solid result but in our situation it just aint enough

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                don't think we'll lose but i also don't think we can win this game. I see it being a draw and of course a draw against liverpool is a solid result but in our situation it just aint enough
                You thinking nil-nil?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  You thinking nil-nil?
                  1 all for me. Not enough though. We have to win tonight. A win against Liverpool at home would do wonders for the confidence. Also after seeing Sunderland last night I think they are there for the taking.
                  I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

cant see us keeping a clean sheet in any of the remaining games.....we just gotta score more than they do :-)

Comment

Liverpool could have scored 7 or 8 goals up at Anfield but Cerny played out of his skin that day.

I would like to think we have a better team now, but if they create chances like they did up there we are be in for a long night.

Especially if Paddy Kenny plays like he has been this season, I was watching MOTD with
                      my 8yd old and they were highlighting some of the saves the Swansea goalie had made
                      and he turned and said how comes paddy dont do that.

Comment

1-1 and will probably settle for that at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
                          i don't want to tempt fate here. whenever i say we win, we don't.

whenever i wear colours to a game, we don't get a win.

whenever i wear my lucky qpr socks to a game, we don't win.

whenever i am at home watching a live game on tv and i am on the sofa on the left, we lose.

whenever i've been to a game this season wearing my new coat, we've drawn or lost.

whenever i predict the score for us to win, we don't.

so tonight i'll be turning up with no shirt, no coat, no socks...and no predictions from me!

Dont forget to leave the sofa at home to

got to go 3-1 its about time it fell into place

Comment

One One....but need to win. Just hope we dont play fantastic and get nothing from the game cos that would be a killer.

Comment

We WILL Win! By 2 goals at least

We'll win by 2 goals.
                              Keep this thread up and you will see I'm correct at around 10pm :yush:

If I'm wrong then feel free to give the abuse lol
                              Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 21-03-2012, 08:24 PM.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X