No announcement yet.

It Ain't Over Yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to remain positive and have been thinking the same things as you. I then think back to pretty much every game this season and remember how poor we have been throughout bar a few matches. Let's be honest though, if we had an easy run, we would **** it, I know we would because that's what rangers do. However maybe because of the difficult run in the players know they are gonna have to work double hard and perhaps it could work in our favour.... Or it could go to plan lol. Ifs and buts, I'll be there making noise, regardless! C'mon rangers!!!

Comment

Really?!?!

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      If we stay up it will be the greatest achievement in the club's history, bar none, given the fixtures we have left. I reckon our real chances are about 250-1, maybe more.

Thats worth a couple of quid I'd say!!

Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Oh yes it is can't defend properlyI fear the worst!

Comment

If there's a chance of me winning something if we survive I'm all for it. Already know i've got a bet to pay out for Swansea finishing above us.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Loving your work Minty. All the while it's still possible we have to remain positive and once it's all resolved we have to remain loyal. That is what being a Rangers fan is supposed to be about. I know the modern generations see things differently but that's how it was when I learn't from my Grandad and I'm pleased to say the next generation of bluehooper's is learning the same way.
            Rangers then, now and forever more.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Rebel R's: "can still survive but to do so we have to win 4 of our final games"

I hear you Rebel R's, but that would only be required IF the other four teams get some wins also.

The 'four wins' is only a theory, and assumes that our rivals will improve. It may be that we only require, say one win and a few draws. It's all unknowns. No-one knows the required points tally for survival yet.

My glass remains half-full.

Be nice to Minty

Comment

Originally posted by Minty View Post
                Rebel R's: "can still survive but to do so we have to win 4 of our final games"

I hear you Rebel R's, but that would only be required IF the other four teams get some wins also.

The 'four wins' is only a theory, and assumes that our rivals will improve. It may be that we only require, say one win and a few draws. It's all unknowns. No-one knows the required points tally for survival yet.

My glass remains half-full.

good man. i am inclined to agree with you. here's to djibril banging more goals in!
                come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                  If we stay up it will be the greatest achievement in the club's history, bar none, given the fixtures we have left. I reckon our real chances are about 250-1, maybe more.
                  Can I place a £5 bet with you at those odds Mr Bookmaker?

Comment

It is over time to start preparing for the championship I suppose better to know we're down now then think we will be ok and then we go down later, that will be more gutting

Anything above a bonus

Comment

According to 5Live before tonight's game, Liverpool's current league form since the beginning of the year would have put them in the bottom 3 with us.

Oh, and then they won 3-0.

Comment

Everton left out a lot of players. Too bad they didn't when they played us. Perhaps they rated us higher.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                          According to 5Live before tonight's game, Liverpool's current league form since the beginning of the year would have put them in the bottom 3 with us.

Oh, and then they won 3-0.
                          They would have been on 5 points along with us and wolves if the league started on jan 1st is what that is referring to....

But anyway, i fully agree with the poster who said that if we had an easy run in we would manage to balls it up, i think we raise our game against the bigger sides. I would consider myself as one of the new generations, although i am 27, and ive always been loyal and optimistic to any team i ever supported from a kid. If we go down i'll cry my teams throw my tantrums and dust myself off to do it all again next season.... sure it keeps life interesting

Comment

I hate to be a gloater, but....................

Be nice to Minty

Comment

That's it Minty!,Keep the faith!
                              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
                              X