Fulham Rivalry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham Rivalry

If we stay up I can really see this developing into something.

Neither teams fans are prepared to acknowledge a rivalry exists at present but this is mainly due to our paths rarely crossing through the years. This lot absolutely hate us and I don't think we are to far behind. We all roll out the lines about them being irrelevant and so do they but truth be known we both really get under one another skins for differing reasons.
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 05-03-2012, 04:52 PM.

never top Luton but deff brewing
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Don't think I could ever hate Fulham.

Comment

Simply because they are not our rival. The same goes for Watford, Cardiff and Norwich.

Chelsea are our rivals no one else.

Comment

Fulham have never had a rivalry so for most of them its all abit new and a novelty to sing songs about another team.

Comment

W12 i think you're right, you only have to have a look at "i love cottaging" or "lets all be friends and gay together" or whatever they're called and there are always threads about
            us.
            They have real problem with us, this is the 1st thread about them i can remember, that doesn't coincide with us about to play them.But they are talking about last nights 4 year plan showing and i can just about guarantee this thread will be linked to one or both of the above mentioned sites.
            So toodle pip Rupert, and ollie and hugo, etc!

Comment

fulham have just replaced watford as our bogey team.

thats all it is.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                W12 i think you're right, you only have to have a look at "i love cottaging" or "lets all be friends and gay together" or whatever they're called and there are always threads about
                us.
                They have real problem with us, this is the 1st thread about them i can remember, that doesn't coincide with us about to play them.But they are talking about last nights 4 year plan showing and i can just about guarantee this thread will be linked to one or both of the above mentioned sites.
                So toodle pip Rupert, and ollie and hugo, etc!
                I'd never seen us play Fulham until this season so I was always indifferent to them like many R's. However I have no problems admitting I now can't stand them. Thing is so many on here claim they are irrelevant but have spent more time discussing them than any other team this season ten fold....as they have us.

Comment

Fulham also are more of a similar size club who we/them can relate to each other. We all hate Chelsea that will never change but as a club Chelsea have grown and gone on to compete on a different level.

Comment

if anything I quite admire fulham, from near bust to established prem side. Play decent fb, have bashed a few sides this year, full ground tourists Inc who cares its full. Dare I say it a well run club.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      if anything I quite admire fulham, from near bust to established prem side. Play decent fb, have bashed a few sides this year, full ground tourists Inc who cares its full. Dare I say it a well run club.
                      Ban him
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        What makes it worse is they are the model we want to follow,10 seasons in PL,fanbase has grown etc.

Comment

well run as I say

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                            What makes it worse is they are the model we want to follow,10 seasons in PL,fanbase has grown etc.
                            What, and tourists, a statue of a paeodeophile, crap away support, i don't think so.
                            I can think of better examples.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

we will end up like them, take away statue. We will keep hardcore away following but mock them all we like they are a fair way ahead of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X