When and whay did Barton call Mackie a w0nker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When and whay did Barton call Mackie a w0nker

Ive seen it mentioned a few times on here but i dont remember seeing it myself.

When did he do it and why?

If i was Mackie i would of stuck one on him in the dressing room, the cocky c0nt. Not exactly leading by example is he

He didn't call him a ******, he gave him the ****** sign and Mackie did see it. Great team spirit i must say.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

All the other players were going for a pint after the game, but Joey doesn't drink anymore so he was just asking Jamie if he fancied a **** afterwards; don't know what all the fuss is about.

Comment

cockney?

Comment

Past caring I think
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

1st half down to 10 men right in front of the loft

mackie went for one of his runs near their box and lost it
            barton shouted at him
            mackie stood up to him
            barton did the ****** sign and ran back
            mackie through his hands up in the air

simialr thing happened with barton and adel at least twice that i saw
            no ****** sign involved

Comment

With all due respect, all players swear at each other during games. It's just the way it is, but perople only highlight Barton these days.

When I played, we always did it. People don't like criticism, and in the heat of battle, things are said.

No need to fuss.

Edit: Cue the 'But he's the effin' captain' and 'Joey's got no respect, the jumped up little c**t'

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Not a dig at you by the way Dave. I can just see this thread going that way now.
              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 28-02-2012, 06:08 PM.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                With all due respect, all players swear at each other during games. It's just the way it is, but perople only highlight Barton these days.

When I played, we always did it. People don't like criticism, and in the heat of battle, things are said.

No need to fuss.

Edit: Cue the 'But he's the effin' captain' and 'Joey's got no respect, the jumped up little c**t'

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Not a dig at you by the way Dave. I can just see this thread going that way now.
                I know its not a dig mate and i totally agree with you about how players swear at each other all the time. Christ the sunday team i played for there were 4 brothers playing in the same team and 2 of them ended up having a full blown punch up in front of the opposition. And we had won the game!
                Getting back to Captain marvel, call me soft but i just think giving the w6nker sign is out of order, yes shout 'ffs you c0nt' but the hand signal to me shows total disrespect and shows that we are not all in it together.
                Its worrying if you ask me but then ive all but conceded that we are going down.

Comment

I don't really see the difference in being caled a c**t, and someone giving to the w@nker sign really mate. If anything, being called a c**t is far more offensive. I find it amusing when mates call me one, but that's just how I am. I don't get offended easilly.

I bet there ain't too many in the squad who don't get on with Barton outside of the game. In fact I know that there are plenty who back him because he'll speak up for them. Of course he winds plenty up, but who doesn't?

As a player, he's not delivered, but a lot of that was because we expected something he wasn't. I still think he's done far better than many credit him for, but I can't be arsed argueing that as most peoples minds are made up on him. But I absolutely guarantee that if he scored four goals and we lost 5-4, he'd be the one getting the blame. It makes me laugh at how inaccurate his haters are when it comes to there opinion on his contributions in some games. He needs to improve, but there are far worse in the squad than him.

Comment

I don't really see the difference in being caled a c**t, and someone giving to the w@nker sign really mate. If anything, being called a c**t is far more offensive. I find it amusing when mates call me one, but that's just how I am. I don't get offended easilly.

I bet there ain't too many in the squad who don't get on with Barton outside of the game. In fact I know that there are plenty who back him because he'll speak up for them. Of course he winds plenty up, but who doesn't?

As a player, he's not delivered, but a lot of that was because we expected something he wasn't. I still think he's done far better than many credit him for, but I can't be arsed argueing that as most peoples minds are made up on him. But I absolutely guarantee that if he scored four goals and we lost 5-4, he'd be the one getting the blame. It makes me laugh at how inaccurate his haters are when it comes to there opinion on his contributions in some games. He needs to improve, but there are far worse in the squad than him.
                    Sorry mate but i cant have that. Giving the w*nker sign when the eyes of the world are on you is disrespectful. I know id take offence if a team mate did the sign at me. Yet i wouldn't if he shouted 'pass the fc uking ball you c0nt'.
                    What riles me most about Barton is he goes on and on about people underperforming (Warnock, Taraabt etc) yet he isnt performing. Yes he may be better than some of the tosh out there at the moment but if you and he are satisfied with what he is contributing then maybe ive got it all wrong. He is also always giving it to Adel when he f0cks up but i never see him give it to SWP. Never. Why? Because Adel is an easy target i bet.

Comment

I genuinely don't get your point on the c**t versus w@nker sign. No difference in my eye, but in the eyes of many people, the 'C' word is the most vile thing out there. Not to me. I'm thick skinned.

Comment

Can you tell me the last time you saw a player, any player do it to a team mate?

I cant

Comment

I didn't even see him do it, Dave. Can't keep an eye on every player.

The answer to that is never. But that's not the point I was making.

Comment

I genuinely don't get your point on the c**t versus w@nker sign. No difference in my eye, but in the eyes of many people, the 'C' word is the most vile thing out there. Not to me. I'm thick skinned.
                            Massive difference. Everyone I know calls each other c***s etc. The Sign is a total show if disrespect.
                            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Of course it is. Joey did it.

If someone squeezed his two thumbs and two index fingers together to pretend it was a f4nny, would you find it reeeeeeally offensive?

Get a grip boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X