No announcement yet.

When and whay did Barton call Mackie a w0nker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt he's to be blamed for the troubles in Syria. The economy in Europe. Iran v Israel issues... etc etc. Give the guy a break! He's a good footballer not at his best. Much like 8, 9 or 10 others in our team.
    Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
      Not really much different to you or others on here agueing their point is it? Social media is the modern way Im afraid whether its Diane Abbott or Piers Morgan.
      Yep. In a few years time we'll be laughing at the dinosaurs who wanted Barton to stop tweeting.

There were probably fans not long ago saying HOW DARE PLAYERS ADVERTISE A BRAND OF BOOTS AND GIVE MEDIA INTERVIEWS

Wish people would take off the BartonBlinkers

Comment

[QUOTE=Geng;820767]Yep. In a few years time we'll be laughing at the dinosaurs who wanted Barton to stop tweeting.

There were probably fans not long ago saying HOW DARE PLAYERS ADVERTISE A BRAND OF BOOTS AND GIVE MEDIA INTERVIEWS

Wish people would take off the BartonBlinkers[/QUOTE]

I wish they would

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Easy, Jeff. You good?

Don't don't do any hand signals at me as I might get offended.
          No need to take the **** Ben. You have your opinion and i have mine just because a few people have agreed with you dont make you right.
          Ive met you a few times and you seem a good lad so im a bit dissapointed that you try and mock me like that.
          Ive played football for loads of teams, been a footy fan and been 'one of the lads' shall we say over the years and i aint no angel. But at the end of the day in my opinion when your team mate signals to you that you are a w0nker thats out of order. We all use bad language and im no prude but i still think Barton was wrong.

I also asked quite a few people their opinion on the subject as i thought maybe i had taken it the wrong way but most said he was wrong to do that.

I;ll leave it there it aint worth arguing over.

Comment

This has been one of the best threads on here for quite a while, so fair focks to all concerned;,we need more debate like this.
            Bigdave, no doubt your point was very valid; no credible argument that that type of behaviour is damaging as far as morale is concerned.
            Benny broadened it out into a more general discussion about Barton being the scapegoat for everything, and that was a very useful discussion.
            All in all, thanks lads for the debate and keep it up.

Comment

I do enjoy a mass debate
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Barton's latest tweet....
                "Wednesday, off up town to Lucien Frued exhibition. Intriguing character this fellow."
                lol thick scouse thug? or distinguished sophisticated gent?
                Joey can play it both ways depending on what suits him...just shame he cant do "Team Captain and leader" when its needed.

Decent player, so I`m not a hater of him. But indeed, this tweet made me laugh and/ or cringe!!

IMO,Mr captain himself should try to communicate in a civilized and cultured manner on the pitch before he tries to act like an intellectual on twitter.
                Just a piece of advice.
                Last edited by Shania; 29-02-2012, 06:33 PM.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  No need to take the **** Ben.
                  Behave, Dave. It was aimed across the ones making a mountain out of nothing. Nothing out of order on my part. Light hearted ribbing.

Kind of proves my point though. Things clearly bother me less than others.

If some clown I've never met gets saucy in a boozer or something like that, it's a different matter, but I won't change my opinion on this. I think it's daft that we're even debating it.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                    Of course supporters wouldn't blame Barton if he scored four goals in a match - but let's face it, it's not going to happen. Fans are unhappy because he is contributing very little to the team and is quite clearly a disruptive influence on dressing room spirit. You're implying that complaints about Barton are unfounded. He has been absolutely appalling this season - look at his pass completion rate. His set-pieces are also an absolute joke - what summed him up was that corner he took against Fulham which went straight out of play. Given that he plays such an important role on the pitch (and is the team captain), I would argue that he has been one of our worst players.

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X