No announcement yet.

When and whay did Barton call Mackie a w0nker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does make me laugh these Barton haters. If we win 3-0 v Everton with a Barton hat trick the people on this forum would name Kenny MOM for a clean sheet and say Barton was "okay today".

As for the incident Mackie had the ball played into his feet 3 or 4 times and lost it each time. It bounced off him and Fulham broke while Barton was running forward. No wonder Barton was annoyed and quite rightly so. Rather than win it back Mackie would throw his hands in the air while Barton ran back to try and win it. Yet Barton is the bad guy and Mackie the hero?

We have more chance of survival with Barton playing than if he is benched. Anyone who goes to games will know this. It is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      Does make me laugh these Barton haters. If we win 3-0 v Everton with a Barton hat trick the people on this forum would name Kenny MOM for a clean sheet and say Barton was "okay today".

As for the incident Mackie had the ball played into his feet 3 or 4 times and lost it each time. It bounced off him and Fulham broke while Barton was running forward. No wonder Barton was annoyed and quite rightly so. Rather than win it back Mackie would throw his hands in the air while Barton ran back to try and win it. Yet Barton is the bad guy and Mackie the hero?

We have more chance of survival with Barton playing than if he is benched. Anyone who goes to games will know this. It is that simple.
      Don't you realise he's been appalling? Look at his pass completion rate. It was a pathetic 90% In the last game! And as for his work rate.... Some people are just clueless, these are probably the same fans that were screaming at Adel to "pass the ball, pass it!" then singing "Tarrabt's too good for you" when he scored a screamer.
      Last edited by OldSchool; 29-02-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Barton's latest tweet....
        "Wednesday, off up town to Lucien Frued exhibition. Intriguing character this fellow."
        lol thick scouse thug? or distinguished sophisticated gent?
        Joey can play it both ways depending on what suits him...just shame he cant do "Team Captain and leader" when its needed.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
          Don't you Elise he's been appalling? Look at his pass completion rate. It was a pathetic 90% In the last game! And as for his work rate.... Some people are just clueless, these are probably the same fans that were screaming at Adel to "pass the ball, pass it!" then singing "Tarrabt's too good for you" when he scored a screamer.
          Having watched him all season, IMO he has been average at best for us and at times has been awful.

I'm not criticising him because he is Joey Barton, I'd be saying the same if it was any other player.

I agree that he shouldn't be dropped, as he is the Captain and is a better midfielder than the alternatives. But for me his performances need a drastic improvement.

Comment

Puts in more effort then any of the others IMO
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              Can't disagree.

Also it clearly means something to him and he wants to win. Personally i'd be far more annoyed at any player, but especially a captain if they were content and accepted a team mate consistently wasting posession cheaply by attempting to beat 3 players looking for glory rather than playing it easy when there's a better option.

Make no mistake Mackie deserves a rollicking when he does this repeatedly, whether it's from the captain, Manager or any other player who'd made a run and been ignored should be irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                Have to agree and a point that is happily overlooked by people continuously

Comment

His behaviour off AND on the field is the problem not his effort on the pitch.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Apart from a handful of twitter spats with people what bad behaviour off the pitch has he been involved in since hes been at the club?

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                      Apart from a handful of twitter spats with people what bad behaviour off the pitch has he been involved in since hes been at the club?
                      Not what the club, the fans and the players need to read and hear about in this crucial period of time for our club. He is the captain as well.

That´s how I see it.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Not what the club, the fans and the players need to read and hear about in this crucial period of time for our club. He is the captain as well.

That´s how I see it.
                        Not really much different to you or others on here agueing their point is it? Social media is the modern way Im afraid whether its Diane Abbott or Piers Morgan.

Comment

I don't doubt he works hard, it's his quality and attitude that I think are the problem.

Much like Taarabt, he will divide opinion between QPR fans, as he has done at City & Newcastle for different reasons.

We will need him to be at his best if we are to have any chance of getting out of this mess. Hopefully he delivers.

Comment

Almost all your posts make me actually laugh. If I ever agree I'll know I'm in trouble. If every other player put in as much effort and passion as Barton, we'd be in a better position. As for Barton & Mackie, I think it's clear there's no problem between them.

Comment

This is all Bartons fault too...
                              Federico Macheda charged by FA for homophobic Tweets

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                                This is all Bartons fault too...
                                Federico Macheda charged by FA for homophobic Tweets
                                Barton must have hacked Macheda's account!

Comment

Working...
                                X