Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, this is my first post. Been a Rangers fan since about 1951ish, I can't remember much about the first game my dad took me to but I do know that Harry Brown was in goal and the full backs were Tony Ingham and Pat Woods. The R's were playing in white tops with a blue trim.
    Enjoyed the Marsh, Bowles, Currie eras particularly and still watch the Milk Cup Final (66/67) on DVD, love it. Had a great night at St. Andrew's when we played Birmingham in the semi's, I couldn'tcount the number of coaches that left Loftus Road, the M1 was a mass of blue and white!!! Was also in the march to Wembley with the coffin.
    Anyway, enough nostalgea, that's all gone but there are great memories!!
    IMO, for what it's worth, our squad at present is not good enough to make any real impact in the premiership. I think that without the loss of Faurlin and losing Cisse so early, had a great impact on our form..I know Faurlin won't be back this season but I think the return of Cisse along with Helguson up front (being fed from the wings) we will see a big improvement, whether or not it will be too late, I don't know but we must keep cool and wait and see.
    As everyone on here agrees, what killed us off yesterday was the sending off of Diakite. Everyone seemed to agree that he should have been subbed after that first yellow, I'm astounded that MH didn't seem to realise that. Makes one wonder!!
    Let's not panic and just wait for Cisse's return and I'm sure we will see goals being scored and who knows, we could survive the drop!!

Welcome. What do you make of the unacceptable situation with our drummer being unable to keep time with the recorder section leading to fans singing off key?

Comment

What are your views on poofism in our national game? Wilkommen

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
        Welcome. What do you make of the unacceptable situation with our drummer being unable to keep time with the recorder section leading to fans singing off key?

Comment

ha9?

Comment

Welcome to WATRB!

Comment

Welcome WillD,but your're find it very clique on here,and if you don't have anything really interesting to say,you will be ignored or have the urine taken,so be warned

Comment

I have noticed that there are a few prat's on here. They're the ones who don't have anything interesting to say apart from taking the p... out of serious posters!!

Comment

Regards poofism, not interested, perhaps you can enlighten us!!
                  Last edited by WillD; 27-02-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                    ha9?
                    well spotted

Comment

Working...
                    X