Jay b just

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
    Is he a Cardiff fan? If so, it's understandable.

If not
    His family are Arsenal supporters as was he when he was a youngster i don't know about now though.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

probably best form of his career when he was at cardiff, obviously has a soft spot for them. Least their fans didnt slaughter him week in week out. Yeh he hasnt been great, but think to yourself how hard it would be to gain confidence when your own fans just moan about ya all game. Our fans are horrific

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        probably best form of his career when he was at cardiff, obviously has a soft spot for them. Least their fans didnt slaughter him week in week out. Yeh he hasnt been great, but think to yourself how hard it would be to gain confidence when your own fans just moan about ya all game. Our fans are horrific
        They did

Comment

jay is a spent force. He spent it up lisa snowdon so I forgive him
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            They did
            well my cousin is a cardiff season ticket holder and he loved him, said they loved him down there and on his day was unplayable

Comment

Well they used to give him stick on their websites that i saw, obviously that doesn't
              echo the whole support so your cousin might be right, but i doubt he can speak for all either

Comment

Well they used to give him stick on their websites that i saw, obviously that doesn't
                echo the whole support so your cousin might be right, but i doubt he can speak for all either
                Course not mate but would be harsh of them to slate him last season considering he had a wicked season IMO, and was rewarded with an England Cap

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                  Course not mate but would be harsh of them to slate him last season considering he had a wicked season IMO, and was rewarded with an England Cap
                  Oh totally agree with you, the sod always seemed to play well against us.
                  Think we all expected more from him, and are just dissapointed.
                  Take your point we should try to encourage rather than discourage.

Comment

Oh totally agree with you, the sod always seemed to play well against us.
                    Think we all expected more from him, and are just dissapointed.
                    Take your point we should try to encourage rather than discourage.
                    he was horrible to play against when we played them, never forget that goal at their ground but then taarabt went and bettered it soon after! lol

I know it can be so hard at times but when i see fans moaning at LR it kills me, we were such better fans when we were fighting relegation every year, very united and always behind the team. since flav took over the quality of our support has nosedived dramatically and expectations have risen just as sharply

Comment

His son plays for us at U10 and he talks with a London accent so can't see he supports cardiff, Arsenal more like.

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockoompah;819223]well my cousin is a cardiff season ticket holder and he loved him, said they loved him down there and on his day was unplayable[/QUOTE]

Exactly, hit the nail on the head, I have a mate who is season ticket holder too he said the same but also said became very disinterested in games drifting in and out especially when they weren't winning.
                        Also said he is not a workhorse and only relies on people around him, got the strop many times last season so just drifted.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          Said We about Cardiff
                          So!

Comment

Have people really got absolutely nothing better to do than complain over the most trivial stuff?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2