No announcement yet.

Just shows what a rip off our season tickets are are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOP MOANING!!!!! God......after the last 13 years of watching absolute cr#p week in week out & numerous relegations, we are in a place none of us could
    even contemplate 20 months ago, so if you don't like the price go & watch short mat bowls or something :anger:
    Ramage for England

Comment

Rob is right you know.
      We do love a moan on this board.
      Brentford are cheap and I hear they play lovely flowing something.
      I do admire Fulham season tickets prices.
      They are the expection however so on a whole we aren't to bad as the standard is more important than just price and good players are starting to be brought in
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Prem clubs get a nice chunk of TV cash to bump up their bank balances.They also get a higher attendance meaning they can set prices lower,especially the mid to lower end clubs who don't have the mega money players.

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
          There are lots of things to consider when looking at these prices, first we are in London, it will always be more expensive than a Burnley or Wigan season ticket and also LR only holds 18,000 this means the value of each seat is higher. supply and demand and all that. if we had a bigger stadium i believe the ticket prices would be lower, simple!
          Didn't realise Fulham had moved up north
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

WtF are you on, Palace is a proper ****hole 107.6% fact!

Watch what you say you mug i live in palace

Comment

Yeah I like it easy.
              He can't really rave about white city.
              I love the QPR ground and pubs on the uxbridge road but Palace is in a nice area with good pubs
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

WeAreQPR12

Cheers mate.

Comment

I am not happy about the prices at QPR, but I do realise that there are a number of reasons why the club charges so much.

These inculde, being a London club, the higher wages QPR pay to players and even office staff (compared to our northern counterparts), QPR's gates are not high which means those of us who do turn up - either on ST's or matchday tickets - means we pay more. There is also the supply and demand reason (QPR have a smaller capacity than most grounds in the CCC and all of the Prem clubs.

QPR's income is much lower than the Prem clubs - about £20-40M lower than most of them - due to the SKY TV deal.

QPR have around the 6th lowest average attendance in the CCC which means many of the other cubs have more income or would have if QPR still charged £300-400 for a ST.

Perhaps QPR could attract a slightly bigger crowd if the prices were reduced, but let's face it, even when QPR had the promotional games last season with cut price tickets, the stadium was never packed out.

I know there are many cheaper seats at Bronze and Silver prices, but let's be honest here, most of these seats have quite poor views, unless you like trying to see past obstructions such as roof supports and the exit barriers. Even the Gold seats are not all exempt from obstructions.

Perhaps the club could look at other options for next season, such as offering 2 or even 3 year STs which work out cheaper if you attended most games. I appreciate that many fans probably would struggle to pay up front, but perhaps the club could offer an interest free instalment plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                    WtF are you on, Palace is a proper ****hole 107.6% fact!

Watch what you say you mug i live in palace
                    Mug- watch the name calling please, I know schools finished and all that but settle down young fellow
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                      Really is it?

You play most of your games on Sunday or Monday night?

You get to play the likes of Wigan, Burnley, Blackburn, Wolves, Stoke. Hull, and Bolton.

Hardly the stuff dreams are made of.

Now I know you have the Chelsea, Man UTD Liverpools, and Arsenals but apart from that I dont think the PL is all it's cracked up to be.

Give me Saturday Championship football all day long

Yes season tickets are pricey and I think we could of done a bit more but under 8's still go for free and you can get a ticket for £450.

I think it's over priced but not by much given the investment in the squad.

Outstanding post, couldn't have put it better myself!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        I am not happy about the prices at QPR, but I do realise that there are a number of reasons why the club charges so much.

These inculde, being a London club, the higher wages QPR pay to players and even office staff (compared to our northern counterparts), QPR's gates are not high which means those of us who do turn up - either on ST's or matchday tickets - means we pay more. There is also the supply and demand reason (QPR have a smaller capacity than most grounds in the CCC and all of the Prem clubs.

QPR's income is much lower than the Prem clubs - about £20-40M lower than most of them - due to the SKY TV deal.

QPR have around the 6th lowest average attendance in the CCC which means many of the other cubs have more income or would have if QPR still charged £300-400 for a ST.

Perhaps QPR could attract a slightly bigger crowd if the prices were reduced, but let's face it, even when QPR had the promotional games last season with cut price tickets, the stadium was never packed out.

I know there are many cheaper seats at Bronze and Silver prices, but let's be honest here, most of these seats have quite poor views, unless you like trying to see past obstructions such as roof supports and the exit barriers. Even the Gold seats are not all exempt from obstructions.

Perhaps the club could look at other options for next season, such as offering 2 or even 3 year STs which work out cheaper if you attended most games. I appreciate that many fans probably would struggle to pay up front, but perhaps the club could offer an interest free instalment plan.
                        Another brilliant post, good to see some of us are capable of thinking outside the box!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                          Really is it?

You play most of your games on Sunday or Monday night?

You get to play the likes of Wigan, Burnley, Blackburn, Wolves, Stoke. Hull, and Bolton.

Hardly the stuff dreams are made of.

Now I know you have the Chelsea, Man UTD Liverpools, and Arsenals but apart from that I dont think the PL is all it's cracked up to be.

Give me Saturday Championship football all day long

Yes season tickets are pricey and I think we could of done a bit more but under 8's still go for free and you can get a ticket for £450.

I think it's over priced but not by much given the investment in the squad.
                          Spot, and on!
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                          X