Stoke 459
    Man u 513
    Chelsea 520
    Portsmouth 550
    Spurs 622
    Liverpool 634
    West Ham 640
    Arsenal 855
    What a disgrace our board are, we have to pay more than most of the premiership teams to watch championship football. When we have not exactly pushed the boat out with big signings have we and at the present time lack a decent forward, left back and back-up keeper it's a disgrace
    Last edited by qpruleok; 30-07-2009, 08:44 AM.
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Are these the cheapest available seats? My colleague has to pay £1400 for her Arsenal ticket next season. My Director is paying £740 for his Chelsea ticket and my Burnley boss pays £525 - he'll spend more in travel next season than the cost of the ticket itself.

Comment

Yes they are our cheapest are 450 in itself a disgrace for championship football our dearest at 699 is scandlous though about 6 in the prem pay a lot more they are watching the best league in the world
      Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
        Yes they are our cheapest are 450 in itself a disgrace for championship football our dearest at 699 is scandlous though about 6 in the prem pay a lot more they are watching the best league in the world

Really is it?

You play most of your games on Sunday or Monday night?

You get to play the likes of Wigan, Burnley, Blackburn, Wolves, Stoke. Hull, and Bolton.

Hardly the stuff dreams are made of.

Now I know you have the Chelsea, Man UTD Liverpools, and Arsenals but apart from that I dont think the PL is all it's cracked up to be.

Give me Saturday Championship football all day long

Yes season tickets are pricey and I think we could of done a bit more but under 8's still go for free and you can get a ticket for £450.

I think it's over priced but not by much given the investment in the squad.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Fair point you try getting a return to Bolton on a sunday for a 4 oclock k.o

Comment

What's travelling here there and everywhere got to do with season ticket prices for your home games think I'd rather watch the R's play anyone out of the premiership that the s.hite that's in the championship
            Don't we have to travel distances mid-week too if your barking about that

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
              What's travelling here there and everywhere got to do with season ticket prices for your home games think I'd rather watch the R's play anyone out of the premiership that the s.hite that's in the championship
              Don't we have to travel distances mid-week too if your barking about that
              Look if you cant afford a season ticket then dont buy one stop yawping on about it,its boring.

Comment

Yes Mummy, just put down why you think we are getting such value instead of preaching

Comment

Mine was £420

end of the day, we gete 13,000 go to Loftus Road, we complain when we don't spend big, yet we complain being asked to pay more.

We have various options if you cannot afford £699 go for the 420-450 option. Do agree footbaLL is overpriced and clubs in general will see this year that crowds will fall, but we are located in London. I don't agree with it, but Palace are not cheap and I'd much rather see Rangers
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The maximum number of Burnley fans that qualified for the "freebie" was 1,200. Don't forget to qualify, they also had to commit for 2 years prior to the offer.

Spurious reasoning there Pete. On that level, surely Morecambe and Accrington's ST prices would be well over £2,000? Teams with similar ambitions, wage bills and average attendances are still way less...........

Comment

There are lots of things to consider when looking at these prices, first we are in London, it will always be more expensive than a Burnley or Wigan season ticket and also LR only holds 18,000 this means the value of each seat is higher. supply and demand and all that. if we had a bigger stadium i believe the ticket prices would be lower, simple!

Comment

I agree Palace is expensive but would I get shot to say south London and around the Palace ground is more up market?
                        I had a really good away day experience and the pub's were very nice
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I agree Palace is expensive but would I get shot to say south London and around the Palace ground is more up market?
                          I had a really good away day experience and the pub's were very nice
                          WtF are you on, Palace is a proper ****hole 107.6% fact!
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Norwood is it? Nice pubs around there
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Isn't it more a case of bring back John Curtis and his ilk, on £2.50 a week to bring down the running costs then you can have a season ticket for £200 a season.

Some people just don't get it, do they? today people are screaming for us to sign Lita (NOT ME!) at north of £20k a week and on the other hand others still want cheap season tickets.

While I personaly, am not happy about the wages we pay to some players, I do understand that the owners are expending large lumps of money on salaries and while season tickets are priced high, we are still expending more than comes in the door.

Comment

Working...
                              X