Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Do you have a 2nd team around the world you look out for?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LoftusRoadLad
    W12 Seat
    • Jan 2011
    • 19610

    #16
    Who else but Malaga. Great atmosphere with a big ex pat following complete with drums and giant UK flag and they are blue n white !

    Comment

    • Mellowhoop
      Gold Seat
      • Apr 2010
      • 5698

      #17
      Originally posted by westsussexranger
      stevenage where i was born
      sligo rovers where my mum was born
      la galaxy due to david beckham


      I'm sorry but that I the saddest thing I've ever read on here... I hope your female?
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

      Comment

      • IrishRanger
        Bronze Seat
        • Jun 2011
        • 722

        #18
        Carlisle

        Comment

        • westsussexranger
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 1317

          #19
          Originally posted by Mellowhoop
          [/B]

          I'm sorry but that I the saddest thing I've ever read on here... I hope your female?
          no but i was growing up around the time of his goal against greece and when he was england captain. my brother used to be a man u fan (now an r) so iv saw united play a bit when he was playing for them
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

          Comment

          • ClemQPR
            Apprentice
            • Jun 2011
            • 141

            #20
            Only other team I keep a look out for is Hayes & Yeading

            Comment

            • QPRDave
              The number 10
              • Mar 2009
              • 32080

              #21
              If i did i would be bloody tempted to make em me 1st team at the mo!

              Comment

              • MattyRangers
                Slimmer of The Year
                • Jun 2011
                • 24914

                #22
                Originally posted by Mellowhoop
                [/B]

                I'm sorry but that I the saddest thing I've ever read on here... I hope your female?
                Never fail to amuse me Mellow.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                Comment

                • QPR Taylor
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 622

                  #23
                  When I was a kid it was always Queen of the South, Queens Park and Rangers. Oh and Huddersfield cos they had a cute little doggie on the badge. Lazio when Gazza was there of course but now I only have 1 love......
                  I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

                  Comment

                  • cross it Dave
                    Silver Seat
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 3810

                    #24
                    Glasgow Rangers
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

                    Comment

                    • 80sCasual
                      CCG
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9231

                      #25
                      I lived in Spain for 6 years during the 90's just outside Madrid so went to see Atletico Madrid quite a few times to get my football fix, i still look out for their results now and then.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

                      PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

                      Comment

                      • SunburyRanger
                        Apprentice
                        • May 2011
                        • 32

                        #26
                        Also follow Stevenage, Born there as well. Never used to be a problem when they were non-league, but feels a bit funny now they've had two promotions

                        Comment

                        • rangersbitch
                          Bronze Seat
                          • May 2011
                          • 544

                          #27
                          Yep, Wisła Kraków - the team I went to see pretty often when working in Poland 1993-97. They were grinding it out in the 2nd division that whole time. Not longer after I returned to the UK, Wisła were promoted and have since been among the top sides, winning the league something like 6 years out of the last nine or so, I think. I was definitely not glory hunting then. Only one of the Kraków area's three main teams were in the top division in those days and that was Hutnik, the team based in Nowa Huta, the neighbouring steel town. I did once go along to see Hutnik play Monaco in the UEFA Cup (John Collins was in the the Monaco side), but Wisła were always my side and I still consider myself something of a supporter, albeit at arm's length. The last time I saw them live was at White Hart Lane a couple of seasons ago vs. Spurs in the Europa League.
                          WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

                          http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

                          Comment

                          • twranger
                            On the posh naughty step
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 10472

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Naarven Mankey

                            England Non Leagues - Bishop Auckland (The reason is when i first started to play subbuteo around 1970 i loved their light blue and dark blue halved kit cos it was the same as our original 1886 kit. Eventually saved enough pocket money to buy the Bishop Auckland subbuteo team and have looked out for their results ever since.
                            here you are mate! lovely Subbuteo kit -agreed!!

                            Comment

                            • Kirill
                              W12 Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 19359

                              #29
                              There are other teams?
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

                              http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                              How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                              Comment

                              • LeeCookFan
                                Bronze Seat
                                • May 2009
                                • 510

                                #30
                                Harrow Boro
                                Wycombe (since Ainsworth went there)

                                Comment

                                Working...