Fabio Capello: John Terry is still my England captian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabio Capello: John Terry is still my England captian

Fabio Capello has appeared to issue a direct challenge to the authority of the Football Association board by claiming he still considers John Terry his captain.

More...

Stupid stupid stupid of him to get involved like this, should have kept this in house, this is only going one way now. Having heard all the stories about retiring and letters sent requesting a delay to the case on the ****s behalf, he is just alienating himself from both the FA and England Fans.

Comment

Me thinks Fabio doesn't give a s**t any more and is angling for the sack...

Comment

I know its a little way off but why say something like that with the Euro's round the corner! Fooking stupid Italian!!
        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Using it as an excuse to explain why we will get hammered atthe euro's....

"If terry had been catain etc.."

Sack him now ang get it over with,,he dont want to be here, we dont want him here and maybe taking on an extra job could save rednapp from the nick ??!

Comment

Are we still in pantomime season? OH NO HE ISN'T. F.A should make him drop Terry from the Squad England might win something without him. Remember how the Germans ripped him to shreds?

Comment

What he's said has blatantly been taken out of context. The press love reactions like this, which is why they continue to make s**t up.

And regardless of your views, even if he has said this, you can't blame him for getting wound up. The FA went over his head to strip someone of the captaincy who's not yet been convicted. I'm not saying I disagree with the situation, but Capello should have been consulted as he's the manager. It looks to me like he wasn't even asked for an opinion.

It'd be like the board taking the captaincy from Barton without speaking to Hughes first.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                What he's said has blatantly been taken out of context. The press love reactions like this, which is why they continue to make s**t up.
                And regardless of your views, even if he has said this, you can't blame him for getting wound up. The FA went over his head to strip someone of the captaincy who's not yet been convicted. I'm not saying I disagree with the situation, but Capello should have been consulted as he's the manager. It looks to me like he wasn't even asked for an opinion.

It'd be like the board taking the captaincy from Barton without speaking to Hughes first.
                Gets a reaction though Ben, doesn't it? Particularly from those who believe that there is the slightest chance that he has said certain things in a certain manner.

Comment

sack him and give his job to Hoddle....sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    sack him and give his job to Hoddle....sorted.
                    Sack him for what reason ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      Sack him for what reason ?
                      He has put the F.A. in a bad position by coming out and backing Terry. He should never have given Terry back the armband last time ffs. And to top it all off he's a shite international manager (did you watch any of the last World Cup?) and not English when the public is crying out for an English manager to manage the national team. He doesnt want the job anyway the way he has been playing up....the F.A. are your Boss Fabio so do like they tell you ffs!...just pay the ##### off and give the job to someone who gives a shite.

Comment

You are aware he never backed terry and has been stitched up ?

Keys and Gray were gutted when they were told this earlier on the radio, as they were looking to crucify Fabio, but couldn't, as he said/did nothing wrong, you could hear it in their voices.

Comment

He has put the F.A. in a bad position by coming out and backing Terry. He should never have given Terry back the armband last time ffs. And to top it all off he's a shite international manager (did you watch any of the last World Cup?) and not English when the public is crying out for an English manager to manage the national team. He doesnt want the job anyway the way he has been playing up....the F.A. are your Boss Fabio so do like they tell you ffs!...just pay the ##### off and give the job to someone who gives a shite.
                          Again, the press have altered what he said.

SSN were doing a bit about it this morning as well. Some one in the press office spoke Italian, and confirmed this.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

damn....... well the F.A. need to find something else to sack him on and sharpish! Can we not just sack him for being Italian? you sure?

Comment

damn....... well the F.A. need to find something else to sack him on and sharpish! Can we not just sack him for being Italian? you sure?
                              Maybe he's gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X