Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you moaning about Taiwo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
    Inch perfect pass to Warnock last night so he's started with an assist
    Very good..
    Why is it that if people post something that's not all glory glory queens park rangers, and all that sail in her, its a moan? Message boards are for debate, he had a poor game no-one is saying drop him, but he had a poor game..

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
      I counted 6 ....but couldn't be bothered to keep trolling back.
      6?
      Hardly worth bothering about, surely?

And are you sure they were all moaning, and not just giving an opinion?

I only ask, as a lot of my countrymen seem to confuse the two quite easily.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        He was pretty poor last night, regardless of it being his debut. That is a fact. It's ok to express an opinion, so don't worry.

No one has written him off. I'm sure with game time he'll turn out to be a class signing. But last night, he was shocking. Gave loads of room to the winger to put the ball in for Bent's goal, and I don't remember him completing many passes. At one stage, he hit the same defender three times in a 5 second period when trying to pass to SWP.

The lad hasn't had much match practise of late, so you can forgive him for being rusty, but again...He was pretty poor.

Great ball in for Warnock though.
        In a nut shell Benny. I didn't think anyone had written him off either. Some who come on here are just ott.

Comment

Another possitive atleast he didnt give away a pen!
          Clint hill under pressure always makes needless challenges!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1989 View Post
            Another possitive atleast he didnt give away a pen!
            Clint hill under pressure always makes needless challenges!!!!
            What like against ****sea, or last season when Grunt Holt tried to have sex with him?

Comment

I'll see your Chris Barker and raise you Bob Malcolm! Now that guy was bad!

Comment

The Bob Malcolm card pulled out too early --- but that is a winning hand!
                I would've put my Paul Bruce card on the table backed with a Christer Warren and a Ugo Ukah. May have been enough.

Compare with another defender signed out of the blue who had a total and utter shocker on debut --- Big Danny Shi++u. Totally different players but a similar perspective and relative to this position.

TT shocking positionally last night but proved he has a left foot (certainly didnt see his right one) and is an athlete who can get up and down a big pitch at Villa Park.
                A good few days on the trianing pitch will I'm sure sort him out and he'll get my support.

BRING ON SATURDAY

C O Y R's
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                X