Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you moaning about Taiwo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you moaning about Taiwo....

Remember Chris barker??? Just proves how far we have come and how short some our fans memories are..
    Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Garry Borrowdale
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
      Garry Borrowdale
      I would laugh but he's still on the books

Comment

Is he
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
          Is he
          On loan at barnet

Comment

I think there is a difference between moaning and having a view. At the end of the day he did look out of depth especially in the first half BUT he will need time to get to grips with the PL at settle in.

Comment

He was pretty poor last night, regardless of it being his debut. That is a fact. It's ok to express an opinion, so don't worry.

No one has written him off. I'm sure with game time he'll turn out to be a class signing. But last night, he was shocking. Gave loads of room to the winger to put the ball in for Bent's goal, and I don't remember him completing many passes. At one stage, he hit the same defender three times in a 5 second period when trying to pass to SWP.

The lad hasn't had much match practise of late, so you can forgive him for being rusty, but again...He was pretty poor.

Great ball in for Warnock though.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                I think there is a difference between moaning and having a view. At the end of the day he did look out of depth especially in the first half BUT he will need time to get to grips with the PL at settle in.
                True and he hasn't really played many games for AC Milan this season either.

He needs to be given time to train with the team and settle in the EPL, before anyone gets on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Weareqpr6 View Post
                  Remember Chris barker??? Just proves how far we have come and how short some our fans memories are..
                  How many people are "moaning" about Taiwo?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    How many people are "moaning" about Taiwo?
                    I counted 6 ....but couldn't be bothered to keep trolling back.
                    Last edited by Spencer; 02-02-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                      I counted 6 ....but coulnd.t be bothered to keep trolling back.
                      "drop him for hill" "way out of his depth"

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        He was pretty poor last night, regardless of it being his debut. That is a fact. It's ok to express an opinion, so don't worry.

No one has written him off. I'm sure with game time he'll turn out to be a class signing. But last night, he was shocking. Gave loads of room to the winger to put the ball in for Bent's goal, and I don't remember him completing many passes. At one stage, he hit the same defender three times in a 5 second period when trying to pass to SWP.

The lad hasn't had much match practise of late, so you can forgive him for being rusty, but again...He was pretty poor.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          The one time we were actually happy a ball from Taiwo went to the opposition

On a side note, I agree with pretty much everything else you said.

Seen many a defender have a 'welcome to the premiership' like last night but turn it around, evra for example

Comment

I thought he was very nervy...but understandable. He will come good when he knows all his team mates names.

Comment

Inch perfect pass to Warnock last night so he's started with an assist

Comment

Working...
                              X