X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POP! go the canaries!
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

How many gayers are in the current norwich squad? discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Bless him, must lead a rather boring life to spend half his time on another teams forum.
        Spose hanging out the back of farm animals and/or family members can only keep you occupied for so long eh.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

to be fair he is better than that B,U,LLS,HITTING FOOLHAM FAN WHO POSTS ON HE SOME TIMES! WHAT A PRIZE BELLEND THAT BLOKE IS! DEFOE IN TALKS WITH FOCKING FOOLHAM YEAH RIGHT YOU KNOB!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            to be fair he is better than that B,U,LLS,HITTING FOOLHAM FAN WHO POSTS ON HE SOME TIMES! WHAT A PRIZE BELLEND THAT BLOKE IS! DEFOE IN TALKS WITH FOCKING FOOLHAM YEAH RIGHT YOU KNOB!
            Cracks me up , youve got such a hard on for that fulham t wat, any opportunity to #### him off , you take . I love it.
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Cracks me up , youve got such a hard on for that fulham t wat, any opportunity to #### him off , you take . I love it.
              I woudnt say a hard on for him maybe a semi lob!!!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
                Could that loss be the start of their demise? Hope so.
                threads like this make us sound a bit desperate.....no need for it

Comment

I agree w12 , we need to worry about themselves

These are the exact threads we see on other team sites that we rip people about

For the record think they will be fine good manager

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                    I agree w12 , we need to worry about themselves

These are the exact threads we see on other team sites that we rip people about

For the record think they will be fine good manager
                    next season they might struggle as they become sussed unless they significantly stregthen this summer. they are overachieving at present but their luck will run out sooner or later but will comfortably survive. problem is a lot off their supporters think they are better than what they are, we have quite literally gifted them 6pts this season. if they keep lambert they can certainly establish themselves in the premier league, lose him and they will plummet. swansea are the team i think who will get dragged into a relegation scrap this season, i really don't think they are that great and think by the time we play them at home we'll be above them in the league and will destroy them much like we did last season.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      next season they might struggle as they become sussed unless they significantly stregthen this summer. they are overachieving at present but their luck will run out sooner or later but will comfortably survive. problem is a lot off their supporters think they are better than what they are, we have quite literally gifted them 6pts this season. if they keep lambert they can certainly establish themselves in the premier league, lose him and they will plummet. swansea are the team i think who will get dragged into a relegation scrap this season, i really don't think they are that great and think by the time we play them at home we'll be above them in the league and will destroy them much like we did last season.
                      Will be like reading were when they was in the premiership next season 2nd season jitters .

Comment

Working...
                      X