Norwich defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich defeat

Could that loss be the start of their demise? Hope so.

Who cares. Concentrate on are own games..
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Yeah Marsh67, concentrate on QPR.

Comment

well usually a team starts brightly then freefalls as with the blackpool example from last season. a team from above us in the table doing precisely that is to our benefit. at one point a month or so ago and with our run of form i was worrying we were on that downward slide...but with the window just shut and some promise of points in coming games i'd hope we are on the way up and that we will wave to a club or two as they drop below us. the more teams below us the better! and yes, norwich or swansea could be that freefall team...
        come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
          Or to turn it around, it just might be yours by throwing away a 2 goal lead!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
            No they have a real time spirit there, thats a very good Sunderland side under O'Neil..

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
              Hows Delia still making cakes for fat boy Holt ?

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
                nah i'd say we've already had that bad run of form which saw us plummet down the table and go into the dreaded bottom 3. with players up front who have teeth, some extra mettle in the back line, and midfield players returning to the squad, we're in recovery mode right now.

you boys are not sitting pretty as you are just 8 points above us...a run of a few games and it could easily be all change....
                come on you r's!

Comment

Wizard do I know you are going to pipe up and stick up for your lot but what do get out of doing it on here? Can understand coming on here for a dicussion but its just a case of whoese better then who with you. Free country but if your not try and add to a forum go and play on your own forums. I don't care if norwich go down or stay up.. I personally think you will be comfortable.. If you don't care for us stroll on
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                    Wizard do I know you are going to pipe up and stick up for your lot but what do get out of doing it on here? Can understand coming on here for a dicussion but its just a case of whoese better then who with you. Free country but if your not try and add to a forum go and play on your own forums. I don't care if norwich go down or stay up.. I personally think you will be comfortable.. If you don't care for us stroll on

From what i've seen of him, this wizard tries to stir the pot with every post.

Comment

They have never heard of computers in Norwich let alone Forums

Comment

Spot on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                          They have never heard of computers in Norwich let alone Forums

Um....? What is this thing on my lap and it aint some gals head, nor animal....it has keys, a screen and....some weird sort of technology inside it....what the hell is it? I have heard people call it a 'puter but you call it a computer so it can't be that?

Comment

I hope they f*ck up so badly from now on that they drop into the relegation zone!!! bloody farmers!
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post

From what i've seen of him, this wizard tries to stir the pot with every post.
                              Bless him, must lead a rather boring life to spend half his time on another teams forum.
                              Spose hanging out the back of farm animals and/or family members can only keep you occupied for so long eh.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X