No announcement yet.

The next five games coming up = 15 massive points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must win the next 3 home games and at least not get beat at Blackburn & Bolton, which 11 pts would go someway to securing our safety with 32 pts in the bag prob only need another 6/7 not sure we'll need 40pts which is normally the benchmark?

Comment

On paper there's no reason we can't get 15 pts, but obviously that's not how it will pan out, IMO we will take 10pts from these games. That would be a great return and put us in a great position to survive.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I've always had in mind that 1 point per game equals survival.
        If we win against Wolves we'll be 24 points from 24 games, so we'll be back on schedule at last, and we can push on from there.

Comment

We're all taking the Wolves game as a nailed-on 3 pts, but it's far from that. We need to take them very seriously indeed, they are professional scrappers and have lived that way for the past few seasons, and have survived. They will have a few tricks up their sleeves, no mistake. We will have to play very well for 90 mins to take the points off them; same goes for all our games.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
            We're all taking the Wolves game as a nailed-on 3 pts, but it's far from that. We need to take them very seriously indeed, they are professional scrappers and have lived that way for the past few seasons, and have survived. They will have a few tricks up their sleeves, no mistake. We will have to play very well for 90 mins to take the points off them; same goes for all our games.
            They will be right up for revenge that is for sure, a hard slog this one
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              tbf mate cant see to much unrealism in there , some games you been quite the opposite

which al in all looks realistic
              Not losing at home for the rest of the season is pretty unrealistic to me. Lot of tough home fixtures in there still.

9 points from next five would be a much needed return IMO.

I hoping 37 - 38 points will be enough to stay up this year, it was 40 last year. In the 16 years the Prem has had 20 teams, only 4 times has a team needed more than 38 to stay up.

For example if we were to get 39 points, Blackburn and Bolton would both need to average 1.33 points again or a win and draw every 3 games to be on equal points. I can't see them both doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                15 games to go; 21 points to date; How many more to stay up and from which games?

QPR V Wolves 3pts

Blackburn V QPR 0pts

QPR V Fulham 3pts

QPR V Everton 3pts

Bolton V QPR 1pt

QPR V Liverpool 1pt

Sunderland V QPR 0pts

QPR V Arsenal 1pt

Man Utd V QPR 0pts

QPR V Swansea 3pts

West Brom V QPR 3pts

QPR V Tottenham 1pt

Chelsea V QPR 0pts

QPR V Stoke 3pts

Man City V QPR 0pts

22 points for me from the last 15 games = 43 points and clear safety!
                Zero out Pool, Arsy and Spuds would be more likely we need to forget them games but the rest we need to fight tooth n nail !

Comment

I think all this thread shows is that we have fück all room for error. We're in for one hell of a relegation scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Zero out Pool, Arsy and Spuds would be more likely we need to forget them games but the rest we need to fight tooth n nail !

Probably, but I'd settle for 40 points by the end of the season.

Comment

One game at a time. Beat Wolves, then we'll talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry-Mancini-123 View Post
                        That is true. I think they will be desparate to get something from this game. MM is starting to come under a bit of pressure now. Let us not forget they got a draw away to Arsenal recently.

I think we will win but only by the odd goal.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRanger View Post

Will we? Maybe I won't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRanger View Post

Yep...Talk about Blackburn away! As you said.....One game at a time!
                            WE WILL BE PREMIER LEAGUE AGAIN......ONE DAY!!

Comment

I know i'm stating the obvious and you lot being QPR fans already know this..............But Wolves will not be an easy 3 points, they are having a rough ride at the mo, and their owner has just given them a right bo**ocking after the last match.
                              They will be looking at us as a good chance of 3points for themselves and a draw wouldn't be a bad result either.

Comment

Working...
                              X