Villa`s p iss poor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
    Newcastle and Arsenal seem to be pretty similar to Villa, Im not sure which end of the spectrum youre placing Liverpool at but I think theyre **** poor. Sang YNWA for 2 mins then sat on their hands, and clapped us for taking the **** out of their players.
    what I mean is the Liverpool fans are generally patient with their players, team and managers. They don;t tend to boo their team as readily as Villa, Newcastle, QPR etc.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      i missed your comma, i read it as " why would i change my opinion ? "
      not " why , would i change my opinion ? "

Sorry about that,hardly any sleep , i wouldnt have have given you the s hitty response if i`d read it correctly.

All good mate

Comment

Ive never seen us boo straight from kick off so i don't think we are that bad ?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
          We've done it earlier than kick off plenty of times.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            We've done it earlier than kick off plenty of times.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
              To be fair the boo's really got going when they went behind and then after the tragically funny own goal. They are playing a team they expect to beat and they hate their manager anyway.

Also, they have a shortage of Diazepam in the Midlands right now.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Just read a load of villa fans trying to say that the only empty seats in the ground were in the away end, find that hard to believe???

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  They have got to be some of the most miserable negative fans ive ever seen. Getting on their teams back from kick off, booing , taking the p iss out of their own players, not singing till midway through the 2nd half, shocking support. I know theyve not got any money to spend and arnt challenging for anything, but come on......
                  When we were taking the mickey out of them , i felt a bit guilty, it was like giving a sleeping tramp a good kicking !
                  No worse than what you hear at Loftus road mate, just more of them..

Comment

I was at Villa Park last night, and yes, the Villa "fans" will get no nominations for football fans of the year, but I have heard some things from Q and R blocks over the last few years, that still make me cringe today.

Some football fans are very fickle, and they exist, I greatly suspect, in every football club, even the fabled Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                      Just read a load of villa fans trying to say that the only empty seats in the ground were in the away end, find that hard to believe???
                      Good grief, they must have selective eyesight.
                      There was empty seats all over the gaff, if ever the chant, "your ground's too big for you," was meant to be sung anywhere, it was Villa Park.

As for the away end, that was quite full from what I could see, I think somebody said we only returned 100 tickets from a 1,600 allocation.
                      Not too bad when compared to the thousands of empty seats in the home areas of Villa Park.

Comment

We are up there in the top 6 of the premier league of fans turning on their own team. I know of one chap in R block who will do NOTHING bar abuse Joey Barton from kick off to final whistle. It'll be the same on Saturday.

People in glass houses etc.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          Villa fans are amongst the worst for this. QPR fans are bad too. Liverpool fans are an example of the other end of the spectrum.

However, this is my view, I posted about it a while ago.

Being a fan of Villa is far wosre than being a West Brom fan. They have NOTHING ever to look forward to. They are always mid table. They are never in a relegation fight (really), they never danger the top teams. They don't have a season in the Championship and win games, they don't win trophies.

They are just doing nothing. Their fans think they are a big club, but they have had no excitement for ever.

They are depressed. They are football fans in need of medication. They need medical help.
                          Spot on mate. The position spurs have is ideal IMO. My little dream, won't happen tho.

Comment

What the heck is that song they only sing - Yip e aya or something, remember back in the days the big one was sh1T on the cockneys tonight, but only heard that one last night

Comment

Working...
                            X