Villa`s p iss poor fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa`s p iss poor fans

They have got to be some of the most miserable negative fans ive ever seen. Getting on their teams back from kick off, booing , taking the p iss out of their own players, not singing till midway through the 2nd half, shocking support. I know theyve not got any money to spend and arnt challenging for anything, but come on......
    When we were taking the mickey out of them , i felt a bit guilty, it was like giving a sleeping tramp a good kicking !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

'Your just embarrassing, Your just embarrassing'
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

R's fans would never boo and take the mickey out of their own players....

Comment

Not like that we wouldn`t , you obviously weren`t there.......

Comment

Sadly many QPR fans are just as bad.

Always on our players' backs.

Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Not like that we wouldn`t , you obviously weren`t there.......

That is correct, why, would I change my opinion? Dare I say it, do you go to many home games then coz I hear some cracking stuff from our fans....

Comment

Villa fans are amongst the worst for this. QPR fans are bad too. Liverpool fans are an example of the other end of the spectrum.

However, this is my view, I posted about it a while ago.

Being a fan of Villa is far wosre than being a West Brom fan. They have NOTHING ever to look forward to. They are always mid table. They are never in a relegation fight (really), they never danger the top teams. They don't have a season in the Championship and win games, they don't win trophies.

They are just doing nothing. Their fans think they are a big club, but they have had no excitement for ever.

They are depressed. They are football fans in need of medication. They need medical help.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Black mafia,My point being if you were there last night , you would know what i meant, because in the 31 years ive been going to LR , ive never known our crowd to be that anti / negative towards our own players from the very start of a match.
                So why even have an opinion ,on somthing you weren`t even there to have an opinion about ?
                Last edited by vespa; 02-02-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  Villa fans are amongst the worst for this. QPR fans are bad too. Liverpool fans are an example of the other end of the spectrum.

However, this is my view, I posted about it a while ago.

Being a fan of Villa is far wosre than being a West Brom fan. They have NOTHING ever to look forward to. They are always mid table. They are never in a relegation fight (really), they never danger the top teams. They don't have a season in the Championship and win games, they don't win trophies.

They are just doing nothing. Their fans think they are a big club, but they have had no excitement for ever.

They are depressed. They are football fans in need of medication. They need medical help.

Comment

My point being if you were there last night , you would know what i meant, because in the 31 years ive been going to LR , ive never known our crowd to be that anti / negative towards our own players from the very start of a match.
                    So why even have an opinion ,on somthing you weren`t even there to have an opinion about ?

What a stupid response! Read what I have posted, from my first post and then respond again........sorry, is sarcasm missing from your repertoire?

Comment

They have got to be some of the most miserable negative fans ive ever seen. Getting on their teams back from kick off, booing , taking the p iss out of their own players, not singing till midway through the 2nd half, shocking support. I know theyve not got any money to spend and arnt challenging for anything, but come on......
                      When we were taking the mickey out of them , i felt a bit guilty, it was like giving a sleeping tramp a good kicking !
                      Pot, Kettle, Black

We boo if we're not winning at home most of the time, Bothroyd gets dogs abuse most games (sometimes justified, mostly not). I actually think their fans took it pretty well and joined in when we were singing 'you are embarrassing'.

Comment

Newcastle and Arsenal seem to be pretty similar to Villa, Im not sure which end of the spectrum youre placing Liverpool at but I think theyre **** poor. Sang YNWA for 2 mins then sat on their hands, and clapped us for taking the **** out of their players.

Comment

Some of the abuse our own players have received in pre match warm ups in recent years has been just as bad as that, the only difference being there are twice as many Villa fans doing it so to some, it might seem worse.
                          Rose coloured specs does not change the fact that just like Villa, we have some really fickle and unpleasant people following Rangers
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I have- And you state how poor their fans are. So I said that we're not exactly the best fans in the world and aren't really in a position to be commenting.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                              What a stupid response! Read what I have posted, from my first post and then respond again........sorry, is sarcasm missing from your repertoire?
                              i missed your comma, i read it as " why would i change my opinion ? "
                              not " why , would i change my opinion ? "

Sorry about that,hardly any sleep , i wouldnt have have given you the s hitty response if i`d read it correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X