IF the racist leads out our country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    Ireland = IRA members and sympathisers, all off 'em....no exceptions....murderers....and they smell....maybe....don't actually know...are they ginger or is that the Scottish!?....silly accents and a 3rd world country....
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I absolutely detest Terry and his family, if he wasnt rich and they were your next door neighbours they'd be the estate **** bags! the reason i hate watching England currently with this generation of players, is THEY tell us before every bloody tournament how world class they are, then they get found out. Rooney & Hart apart none of them are good enough. i'd rather they stick in the u21's who will show a bit of heart and passion with something to prove.

if i was cappello i'd put the best youngest players we got straight into the starting line up, they cant do worse than what we've already witnessed. least theyve got pace and desire, i still cringe remembering barry getting skinned to that ball by germany.

most of the current england senior players have been carried by technically and tactically superior foreign players anyway, hence why lampard cant fit into any england team, this aint just an anti chelsea rant, goes for most of the england team

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
        Ireland = IRA members and sympathisers, all off 'em....no exceptions....murderers....and they smell....maybe....don't actually know...are they ginger or is that the Scottish!?....silly accents and a 3rd world country....
        bit naughty that, like saying all blacks are muggers, unacceptable :angry:
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
          if he is captain during the euros i think players should make a stand and refuse to play as i know i will NOT support a team lead by a captain who is racist.

:yush:
          Get a grip of yourself ffs. Sometimes I'm embarresed to be a rangers fan the amount of melts we have.

Comment

John Terry should stand down as England captain, says MP

John Terry should step aside as captain of England until after his trial, an influential MP claims.

More...

Comment

FA urged to remove John Terry as England captain: What the back pages say

John Terry faces calls to be stripped of the England captaincy and suspended from international football until after his racism case has been heard in July.

More...

Comment

Would be a complete joke to keep him as captain. Imagine if he stayed as captain and we were successful in the Euros, then a week later he is found guilty....a fooking joke.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

QPR v Chelsea

FA Cup 4th Round Team: Kenny, Hill, Young, Hall, Ferdinand, Mackie, Buzsaky (Hulse), Barton, Smith, Wright-Phillips, Helguson (Macheda) Subs Not Used: Cerny, Orr, Derry, Ephraim, Onuoha Attendance: 15,728 (including 3,114 visitors) Not a great performance from the R’s and I had the feeling that Chelsea did not really get out of second gear. I’d have [...]

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X