No announcement yet.

IF the racist leads out our country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF the racist leads out our country...

if he is captain during the euros i think players should make a stand and refuse to play as i know i will NOT support a team lead by a captain who is racist.

:yush:

I'll be supporting Ireland anyway. Stopped supporting England years ago.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

this is exactly why he has pleaded not guilty. He needs it to be thrown out or he will lose his armband, and he knows it

Comment

Good luck with that and enjoy your summer!

I will be supporting my country no matter who leads us out!

Comment

Sorry not a chance I will support England whilst Terry remains Captain, how anyone can I do not understand, the man is just ****.

Comment

I supported England when I was a kid because my dad does. Then I saw how little they seem to care so I stopped caring. Truth be told international football doesn't interest me in the slightest. I'll watch England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland but I never get excited about it. It's the beer and BBQ thing at summer tournaments that interest me.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty View Post
              Good luck with that and enjoy your summer!

I will be supporting my country no matter who leads us out!
              have fun supporting the racist then!

How anyone can support him is beyond me specially if you are a QPR fan, talk about a kick in the teeth for the KICK IT OUT campaign.

Comment

Ireland for me..
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

couldnt care less whether England win lose or draw...havent worn my shirt or watched an England game since last world cup. In fact with Terry and Rooney etc there i hope they get stuffed every game

Comment

Wouldn't cross my road to watch that crap, no matter who the bloody captain was, not after the last umpteenth disgraceful display at a major tournament.

Comment

Really not that interested in England anymore- they have let us down more times than I can remember.

No passion, no desire and a team packed full of a******es. No thanks.

I'll watch the games but won't get too upset if we go out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                        Ireland for me..
                        yer good idea,,i think ill support Ireland in this tournament too

Comment

Its funny isn't it how so many of us have fallen out of love with the england team? as recently as the "michael owen" world cup i can remember being on my feet and it seemed incredibly important we won. think fans feel so disconnected to all the players who command so little respect many of us are increasingly indifferent. strange tho that we all still support our clubs who, lets face it, might not have anyone nearly as bad as terry but they all have their objectionable idiots - prob even the Rs.

Comment

Ill be watching England play every game even if its a friendly, FFS Ive watched QPR put in some diabolical displays and that never put me off. The upside is also that for once in my life time I might get to see a Rangers player donning the 3 lions.:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                              Ill be watching England play every game even if its a friendly, FFS Ive watched QPR put in some diabolical displays and that never put me off. The upside is also that for once in my life time I might get to see a Rangers player donning the 3 lions.:yush:
                              Thats not the point for me its the fact that that s**m will be captain!
                              And some how i cant see any QPR players being involved due to the on going case! they will have to decide between the racist or players he has fallen out with and if he is captain there is only one winner

Comment

Working...
                              X