No announcement yet.

These bitter c@nts are at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fair play to norwich, and to swansea, as basically they got their **** together before we did and as a result made a steady start, while we were all over the place. however it's a season of two halves, and bad runs of form can catch any team, so i doubt it'll all be plain sailing for anyone from now on in. we now have a better chance of staying up with our recent spree, but nothing's guaranteed!

like any team they have their fair share of numpty fans happy to be sour at other clubs but at the end of the day it's what happens on the pitch that counts. come on you r's!
    come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Meanwhile on Twitter, an utter ****-stain of a Fulham fan posted a picture of the Tiger Cubs on the pitch at LR with Spark, along with the tweet.....

He's removed it after getting abuse, but he's still proud of it and making fun of the picture amongst his mates...

I know I get abuse on here for being a lefty liberal, but I think everyone would agree that laughing at Down's syndrome kids is pretty damn low......
      You don't have to be a leftie or have liberal views to feel utter disgust towards
      this oxygen thief.He's obviously got a few mental probs himself if he feels this is appropriate action just because his idol he has on his wall has left his team.

Comment

99% of opposing fans mean nothing to me-save my hate for just a select few.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by First Wizard View Post
          We've bought players who'll give their all for the club whilst you've signed players who'll take all from the club imo.

And PS.

We're not a Blackpool, our squad is far stronger and Lambert's a top manager.

I don't hate or envy QPR and I wish you well, but writing us off so easily does not reflect well on you.
          So only your players try? and what you don't pay them?
          You'll be telling us next that they play for the love of Yellow

Comment

OK, I can bugger off, no problems, I'm happy to keep my powder dry, money doesn't buy success, our dressing room is united and sound.......is yours now its jam packed with big ego's?
            wheels.flying.off

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              wheels.flying.off

Naughty VBlock, kicking a man when he's down

All our posts questioning the Prem class of Norwich are not looking so wide of the mark tonight.

Comment

I can see both Norwich or Swansea dropping into the relegation battle, it only takes a string of tough fixtures and suddenly they will be in it. As lovely as Swansea play it could get tough for them.

Comment

We were damn rank tonight, no excuses, we were awful.

Comment

We were damn rank tonight, no excuses, we were awful.

That's nice for ya

Comment

Blackpool syndrome

Comment

Pains me to say this but think Norwich will stay up comfortably.

Would love them to implode but I think 36 points will keep you up they have 29 already and will get 7 points between now and the end of the season. If they loose every single away game from this point onwards they will get those 7 points at home.

Would however love to be proved wrong

Comment

Working...
                        X