Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...r-qpr-for-sale

Comment

They are lookin to invest heavily next season as they have had a good crop forcast.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It probably helps driving a tractor when you have 10 fingers, 2 heads and 2 thumbs.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

they will be a classic second season club - get away with it the first season, second season suddenly alan hansen turns round and says "i tell you what - norwich are going down. they don't have a single premiership class player."

Comment

They deserve their gloat. We've been sh*t.

Oooh We've got them rattled; They're jealous; We're harder than they are so we'll give them a shoeing. Pathetic from weak, inadequate, diarrhea panted, empty shells of human beings who can't recognize kindred spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
              So funny!

Comment

The cricketer is off again....
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Truth hurts.

Comment

Slowly slowy catch a monkey! The inbreds and the sheepshaggers will both really struggle next season! We will have the last laugh!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      The cricketer is off again....
                      What's new?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Meanwhile on Twitter, an utter ****-stain of a Fulham fan posted a picture of the Tiger Cubs on the pitch at LR with Spark, along with the tweet.....

@DaveyFFC: QPR's newest signings
                        He's removed it after getting abuse, but he's still proud of it and making fun of the picture amongst his mates...

I know I get abuse on here for being a lefty liberal, but I think everyone would agree that laughing at Down's syndrome kids is pretty damn low......

Comment

Read a few then stopped as could't be ar53d. They are just a sad bunch of inbred farming folk... enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            they will be a classic second season club - get away with it the first season, second season suddenly alan hansen turns round and says "i tell you what - norwich are going down. they don't have a single premiership class player."
                            Bang on mate imo.

They clearly won't invest that much, will have been found out as it were as to their style of play. Add to that, i have no doubt there'll be clubs sniffing around Lambert like a fly round the smelly stuff come the summer and once he gets a decent off and leaves they will be done for.

Comment

funny thing is you wont vey often see a whole thread dedicated to them on rangers message boards!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

We've bought players who'll give their all for the club whilst you've signed players who'll take all from the club imo.

And PS.

We're not a Blackpool, our squad is far stronger and Lambert's a top manager.

I don't hate or envy QPR and I wish you well, but writing us off so easily does not reflect well on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X