TEVEZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEVEZ

it wouldn't surprise me if he joined today as one of the last minute deals, stranger things have happened, watch this space.

lol now that would be an amazing signing...exciting day ahead!

Comment

Me think not but not going to rule this one out it made world. If you told me 3 month ago hughes be our manager I would not believed you.

Comment

Christ on a Yamaha!

Comment

Won't happen,NO CHANCE

Comment

Doubt it.

Comment

god i miss Neil,we would be after jason roberts Phil nevile and the ilk not this Tevez,Cisse shite!!!!
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffranger View Post
                it wouldn't surprise me if he joined today as one of the last minute deals, stranger things have happened, watch this space.
                Thanks I feel somuch better for opening this thread

Comment

100% not happening. Unfortunately, cause I'd enjoy Tevez and Hulse up front tomorrow.

Comment

I can see it happening, maybe i'm too ambitious & optimistic but I dare to dream
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

how people can say it wouldn't surprise them is beyond me. this time last year we signed ismael miller on loan. tevez is a top 10 striker in the world and people are saying him turning up at loftus road and getting the blue n white hoops wouldn't be a surprise!
                      CHAMPIONS
                      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

This is way beyond sad.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                          I can see it happening, maybe i'm too ambitious & optimistic but I dare to dream
                          I can see it happening.It would make perfect sense for Man city,Tevez and us.Means he wouldn't go to another championship rival for city.For Tevez it keeps him playing football and puts him in the window for the next window,and obviously for us it would be a major boost for us to stay put in this league.Not to mention that he will also be playing against Citys rivals which is only good for them.

Comment

Don't think it will happen but Hughes didn't say no in his interview yesteday. He said that he couldn't see it happending as he belives he will stay at Man City. I really don't think he will stay at Man City. I recon Hughes will have said to Many City that we would be interested in a deal at the last min to take him on loan while they wait for one of the Millan sides to cough up. Still only a pipe dream though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Marshal Omar Anoke View Post
                              This is way beyond sad.
                              This comment is unbelievabley ironic given your username and picture.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X