Samba now 1/4 to join on skybet !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba now 1/4 to join on skybet !!!

Alright it doesn't take a lot of money to shift a price , blah blah blah ...

We were 16/1 to sign Samba this morning . As the deadline draws closer surely the Venkys have got to realise that they're in a bit of a pickle with this one .....a £ 7 million asset that refuses to play !!!

It certainly makes things interesting for the next couple of daysi !!!!!!!

That's it exactly asset that as with Tevez not playing will depreciate in price, so I feel Blackburn should let us "help" them not lose too much money.:impatient::strive:

Comment

He will come will be very surprised if not

Comment

What's his odds for Spurs?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
          What's his odds for Spurs?
          Just had a look. 8/1. Might have a score on that.

Comment

He's not going Spurs.
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              He's not going Spurs.
              I'll lose £20 then so.

Comment

If we get Samba it would be brilliant, but for some reason I don't see it happening. Please let me be wrong.

Comment

Lakshmi Mittal was at the game on Saturday. I reckon Hughes and Amit were there with a list of player names, prices and scurrying round to top up his scotch.

Seriously compared to Mittal's wealth, influence and prestige, Venkys are, ahem, chicken feed in India. He'll just a make a phone call and tell them that they owe it to themselves to stop farting around, play ball and take the cash - or he'll build a steel refinery on their chicken farm for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                    Lakshmi Mittal was at the game on Saturday. I reckon Hughes and Amit were there with a list of player names, prices and scurrying round to top up his scotch.

Seriously compared to Mittal's wealth, influence and prestige, Venkys are, ahem, chicken feed in India. He'll just a make a phone call and tell them that they owe it to themselves to stop farting around, play ball and take the cash - or he'll build a steel refinery on their chicken farm for starters.
                    that's a nice thought. Hope you are right, i'd love Chris Samba.

Comment

Sky have a nasty habit of doing this so people lump on knowing damn well it aint gonna happen ie; Tevez!!

Would love to be proved wrong though I really would.

Comment

they will do all they can to get their agents to find a club other than QPR to sell to. If that fails then something might happen, but it will be bang on the deadline if it does. I hope someone has got the fax maching plugged in and checked!
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                          Just had a look. 8/1. Might have a score on that.
                          Could do alot worse things with your money mate.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It's going to go down to the wire, but Blackburn are crazy if they're going to hang on to a player who is essentially on strike. I think a Bassong bid is probably Plan B for us.

Comment

After missing out on Alex I am sure this guy will be a hoop come 11pm tomorrow night. Worth every penny of £6million and doubt he'll go for any more than that. After his interview the other day his position at Blackburn is no untenable and that interview has taken £8million off the Venky's £14million asking price.

Comment

Working...
                              X