No announcement yet.

diakite confirmed on sky now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last e has an acute accent on it so it would be pronounced as an "a" the first letter of the alphabet. I think the rest is pronounced as it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      OK guys; I´ll surrender.
      I now hope we are a far more attractive club to play for then in previous years.
      Oh please... don't get us to excited! :kiss:

Comment

Does anyone know anything about diakite or seen him play? I haven't, and the only thing I'm going on is that if Lyon were in for him he must be decent surely?
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Mali are still in the African Nations. Their group will decided in the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
            Does anyone know anything about diakite or seen him play? I haven't, and the only thing I'm going on is that if Lyon were in for him he must be decent surely?
            That's about it for me too mate and i think if Mark Hughes rates him that's good enough for me.
            Maybe the one to ask is Robsondinho (not sure on spelling) he seems to have a good knowledge of Euro football

Comment

I wish we had loaned SWP

Comment

All these loan deals have the club's option to buy in the summer. That would aso be a FIRST option so if a player looks really good we can't get gazumped by, say, Newcastle or Lyon coming back in with a better offer to Nancyfor Diakite. It means we're not tied to long contracts and big salaries if we go down.

Comment

Loans also make me nervous. I can understand the plus side i.e. if they're duds send them back but will never believe you get the same commitment out of someones elses player, and they've always got the get out of jail card of buggering off back if we go down. Thought the days of several loans in the team were gone when the money came in.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    I wish we had loaned SWP
                    Who to?
                    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
                      All these loan deals have the club's option to buy in the summer. That would aso be a FIRST option so if a player looks really good we can't get gazumped by, say, Newcastle or Lyon coming back in with a better offer to Nancyfor Diakite. It means we're not tied to long contracts and big salaries if we go down.
                      Spot on! This deal is perfect! We get a good player who can hopefully come in and make impression and have a fee set up at the end Of the year if we stay up! Also hopefully samba will come here wanting to gain a full time contract with us and result in him playing out of his socks to ensure we stay up! It's great business and a won won for us what ever happens!

Comment

I know it's a squad game but if this dude turns out to be good, it puts some pressure on Barton.

Comment

A short-term loan is for a period between 28 and 93 days, including the start date and the finishing date. (All loans are for a specific number of days, and technically there is no such thing as "a month's loan".) The player cannot be recalled by his original club during the first 28 days (although it's possible that such a recall is allowed for goalkeepers in an extreme case), but can be afterwards regardless of the original period of the loan. A club can have up to eight players on short-term loan during the season, but no more than four at any one time.

A club is able to name a maximum of five loan players (short-term and long-term combined) in the 16 players listed on the team sheet for a game.

The club receving the loaned player must play at least half of his wages during the period.

Comment

Apparently villa are interested in him too according to sky sports!

Comment

[QUOTE=QPRDROG;798570]A short-term loan is for a period between 28 and 93 days, including the start date and the finishing date. (All loans are for a specific number of days, and technically there is no such thing as "a month's loan".) The player cannot be recalled by his original club during the first 28 days (although it's possible that such a recall is allowed for goalkeepers in an extreme case), but can be afterwards regardless of the original period of the loan. A club can have up to eight players on short-term loan during the season, but no more than four at any one time.

A club is able to name a maximum of five loan players (short-term and long-term combined) in the 16 players listed on the team sheet for a game.

The club receving the loaned player must play at least half of his wages during the period.[/QUOTE]

How did Cardiff get away with paying just £20k of Craig Bellamy's £90 a week then ?

Comment

[QUOTE=QPR1976;798592]
                                Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                                A short-term loan is for a period between 28 and 93 days, including the start date and the finishing date. (All loans are for a specific number of days, and technically there is no such thing as "a month's loan".) The player cannot be recalled by his original club during the first 28 days (although it's possible that such a recall is allowed for goalkeepers in an extreme case), but can be afterwards regardless of the original period of the loan. A club can have up to eight players on short-term loan during the season, but no more than four at any one time.

The club receving the loaned player must play at least half of his wages during the period.[/QUOTE]

How did Cardiff get away with paying just £20k of Craig Bellamy's £90 a week then ?
                                Good point, not a clue to be honest. Those are the rules on the FA Website

Comment

Working...
                                X