Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

with all these centre backs maybe new formation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not so, it's making a comeback in italy i believe...

Comment

Originally posted by Cornish R View Post
      not so, it's making a comeback in italy i believe...
      Sorry, I meant in English football. I can't think of a single EPL club that uses the system.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
        just wondering with all the new cbs were after whether or not a new formation maybe behind it?

---------------- kenny--------------------

--------ferdinand----###x------onouha

young----------------------------------taiwoo
        --------------buzz------barton-----------

swp---------------------------------------adel
        ------------------striker-------------------

wing backs allow adel to play as there will be cover behind , it will allow one of our cms to push up , or he could put traore on left where adel is and put adel on right

quite a solid side and we know our full backs can attack and score goals

obv can sub buzz for diakate etc for even more insurance at the back

someone like zamora perfect for this role as one of the best hiold up strikers in pl

ffs wont let me show it in the formation im talking about even when edit
        Think Hughes is building a squad as oppose to just a team, injuries up to now have shown how wafer thinthe squad actually is

Comment

playing 3 5 2 in a relegation battle is near enough the definition of suicide
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
            playing 3 5 2 in a relegation battle is near enough the definition of suicide
            its more about where our strengths are, all these players we are signing imo dont fit into a 442 otherwise we will have better players on bench then playing

Comment

Our options with the current squad appear to be:

Kenny

Young Ferdinand Onouha Taiwo

SWP Barton Diakite Traore

HH Taarabt

This team is based on who we have on our books, not who we MIGHT be getting. I believe that is MHs starting point, and will be looking to strengthen based on that line up.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
              X