Meireles Punch & Sturridge wink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meireles Punch & Sturridge wink?

Just read on a twitter page that Meireles gestered threatening to punch a fan & that Sturridge winked after the penalty was awarded.

I didn't see either incident. Can someone confirm this?

If true then this really does show what a poor club Chelsea are. Both acts could normally lead to a fine or suspension

Why are you surprised mate? Skum club.

Sturridge a player I have always rated has gone right down in my estimation after yesterday. 5 mins in when the ball was upfield he was stamping proper hard on Clint Hill's feet, you could see Hill wincing, twice he done it & the third time Hill pushed him in the back, he was clearly trying to get Hill either booked early or sent off. Very bad gamesnamship from a player trying to break into the England set up.

I hope someone breaks his legs. Harsh & no doubt some will start crying but couldn't really give a sh!t tbh. That's not to mention him cheating for the penalty.

Cheating w@nker.

Comment

Move on. Get ourselves safe and shove it up them at their place. They're no great shakes, we can definitely do them there.

Comment

I agree mate.

I'm not bitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Sturridge a player I have always rated has gone right down in my estimation after yesterday. 5 mins in when the ball was upfield he was stamping proper hard on Clint Hill's feet, you could see Hill wincing, twice he done it & the third time Hill pushed him in the back, he was clearly trying to get Hill either booked early or sent off. Very bad gamesnamship from a player trying to break into the England set up.

I hope someone breaks his legs. Harsh & no doubt some will start crying but couldn't really give a sh!t tbh. That's not to mention him cheating for the penalty.

Cheating w@nker.
          Said the exact thing to my mate today at football. Horrible to wish such a thing but he's an 'orrible karnt, on and off the pitch, needs bringing down a peg or 2.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

saw sturridge winking and laughing at people in the paddock , also gave them the wonka sign
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Flash c*nt.

Got fark all out of Clint Hill in 2 games against him so resorted to cheating. Says it all.

Comment

Flash c*nt.

Got fark all out of Clint Hill in 2 games against him so resorted to cheating. Says it all.
                Hes a proper big time mate. He gets (or used to anyway) his barnett cut at a barbers in Feltham and I know the bird that works there, said he comes in and just sits in the chair and expects to be dealt with, regardless of queue, and just bigs up how much money he earns etc etc etc.

A pal of mine also worked on his house last year and said him and his old man (an alcoholic) had a go at the builders for there being leaves (yes, leaves) on his driveway, saying it made the place look untidy.

W-anchor.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Cheating w@nker.
                  Agree, but I would go further.
                  I hope someone breaks his neck.

Comment

sturridge winked a few times at west paddock after he was called a cheat , he lives with his jobless father and brother out ewell way a few locals that have come in contact with his old man say he is tighter than a knats ring and he keeps control of young dans spending

Comment

ID GO FURTHER THAN THAT I HOPE HE BREAKS EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY , THEN WHEN THEY ALL HEAL HE BREAKS THEM AGAIN AND THEY SORT OF MEND AND KNIT TOGETHER AT FUNNY ANGLES!!!!!!!!! its a bit harsh i know but he probadly deserves it!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

sturridge cheated and he knows it! sadly the ref was taken in by his dive that would rival Tom Daley at the olympics
                        but probably think H.H had a wry smile on his face when he brought the pen in the league game, only that was a clear push in the back which H.H. played for

Comment

Working...
                        X