Shameful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pauldrayton View Post
    blackmafia, Hughes has only been in charge for a couple of weeks!

I can't believe what I'm reading.

I never said you have to be pleased with every performance, it's just the constant negativity and slagging off players that grates so much.

I'm sure we could be outplayed by Barcelona in the Champions League final, scrape a win and still "supporters" would complain that we were lucky and we'll never win the Champions League again playing like that.

We are a small club with a limited budget in a transitional period. Get behind the team and stop searching for every problem with the squad.
    another person unable to read I see. Where did I #### off MH? I said he aint God and if we perform like that in the league we will not stay up.....as for getting behind the team, when they give the crowd something to shout about the crowd will respond. Remember it is an entertainment, we go to be entertained, they are the entertainers, not us.

Comment

Well if you expect champagne football and for us to outplay one of the best teams in Europe and you won't support them unless they do then we have little hope.

Get behind the team whatever's happening. I thought we were supporters, not just spectators.

Comment

vespa, our fans have abused Jay Bothroyd, SWP and others this season.

Shameful imo.
        Why? Do we have to stand on eggshells and not utter our frustrations? If someone is **** they'll gat called ****, likewise if there good you chant and sing....so what, players can only have their egos massaged? Is okay to shout at a boxer who is doing ****? A cricketer if he's playing ****? Any bleeding sports person?

Comment

Well if you expect champagne football and for us to outplay one of the best teams in Europe and you won't support them unless they do then we have little hope.

Get behind the team whatever's happening. I thought we were supporters, not just spectators.
          Are you this ignorant in real life too? Where have I asked for 'champagne' football!? If you call effort 'champagne' then I apologise.

Comment

I think it is shameful to abuse our own players. Slagging them off is not going to help their confidence.

If the manager picks them, I support them.

And no I don't think it's ok to abuse a cricketer that you're supposed to be supporting.

I think we view football in different ways. You're obviously a spectator who will shout and abuse if you're not happy with what you see. I will support the team no matter what, and trust the manager to deal with any players who are underperforming.

Comment

blackmafia I think there was plenty of effort yesterday, but we came up short.

Don't try to abuse me like you abuse our players please.

Comment

I think it is shameful to abuse our own players. Slagging them off is not going to help their confidence.

If the manager picks them, I support them.

And no I don't think it's ok to abuse a cricketer that you're supposed to be supporting.

I think we view football in different ways. You're obviously a spectator who will shout and abuse if you're not happy with what you see. I will support the team no matter what, and trust the manager to deal with any players who are underperforming.
                ....so a boxer is okay then? Why? Does he not perform better with confidence? A bit narrow minded isn't it? Anyway, next time I'm watching a sport I'll remember to not upset the little ones taking part.

Comment

What are you talking about? You would seriously go to support a boxer and then start shouting at them if they were getting beaten up and losing the fight?

I'm lost for words.

Comment

blackmafia I think there was plenty of effort yesterday, but we came up short.

Don't try to abuse me like you abuse our players please.
                    Oh behave you soppy so n so. If you think ignorance is bliss then great for you, but I prefer to read what is written before responding, that way I respond to the question or statement.

Comment

We'll agree to strongly disagree then.

Comment

What are you talking about? You would seriously go to support a boxer and then start shouting at them if they were getting beaten up and losing the fight?

I'm lost for words.
                        It looks like you are lost for words, yes. Again, if ignorance is your thing then you obviously lead a merry little life.

Comment

We'll agree to strongly disagree then.
                          No, you are agreeing that we agree to disagree, I aint. I'd like to continue the fun.

Comment

I've just never heard such a ridiculous suggestion. I think sporting arenas would be far more pleasant without people like you attending.

Comment

You carry on on your own. Carry on shouting and abusing our players if it makes you feel good.

Shameful.

Comment

You carry on on your own. Carry on shouting and abusing our players if it makes you feel good.

Shameful.
                                If you say so.

Comment

Working...
                                X