No announcement yet.

Clinton Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's done well. I thought he'd get found out because of his lack of pace, but he's been mustard.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      I think he's done well. I thought he'd get found out because of his lack of pace, but he's been mustard.
      Hill knows how to prevent someone going past him by whatever means, not afraid to take one for the team either

Comment

Exactly that, mate. Loves to put it about.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          its remarkable how many can't see it though, defenders first and for most defend....Traore especially and even Young at time defending has been very suspect compared to CH
          He does get forward as well. Not pacy, but created Barton's goal against Norwich. And a handful at set pieces. Really hope we give him another year.

Comment

Clint is a grafter for sure and if he goes elsewhere he'll do a top job. He'll probably be happy(ish) warming the bench but thats because he is a total professional.

Agree top 3 player this season for consistancy
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He & Helguson are players who have impressed & surprised me all last season & all this season too. Well done lads
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
              X