Shaun Wright-Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
    I don't doubt that and it's likely your dog would probably be more creative! He just don't deserve the stick, he does not pick himself, warnock and Hughes are at fault for that...
    I agree it's not his fault he's picked, but it is his fault he chooses the wrong option 9 times out of 10. His decision making is awful. Most of the time he just kicks the ball and runs, normally straight into people. Sometimes he gets a lucky bounce and beats someone, but more often than not loses posession.

He should know when to retain posession, when to give simple and when to try to stretch the opposition but he doesn't. He is a very greedy player and constantly ignores the simple pass or give and go in preference to head down and run.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      You play Mackie on the left he will just run the ball out everytime at least SWP comes inside sometimes.
      sometimes he comes inside every time he is so predictable , bench him please

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        sometimes he comes inside every time he is so predictable , bench him please
        Exactly, he might not be "comfortable " on the left , but for f ucks sake , he`s supposed to be a compitant premiership player , and he`s too scared to take the ball out wide and try to beat his man and cross. He`s done nothing and dosn`t deserve his place.
        At least Mackie tries, SWP dosn`t look like he`s bothered ,to me
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          he`s too scared to take the ball out wide and try to beat his man and cross.
          With which foot?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            With which foot?
            Point taken, but come on, cutting inside , EVERY time ?
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

SWP did make me laugh, when whilst in mid air, managed to kick the ball into his own face. Just about summed him up today.

Comment

Don't fret ....Villa will be different thats for sure.

Comment

dont think i've ever seen SWP looking 'dangerous' anywhere on the pitch. He's mediocre.

Comment

Another shocking performance from SWP
                    Skins a couple of players then falls over
                    Kicks the ball into his on face lol and can't score goals
                    Sorry but he has been woeful this season and no goals to his name proves it
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Once again, the moment he is switched to his best position on the RW, surprise surprise, he comes to life, creates real chances and actually looks a threat.

Why are our managers so blind to this obvious fact and dont start him in this position? The accommodating Mackie reason has got way beyond a joke now.

And what really worries me is the way he now rapidly seems to lose confidence from match to match. He was great at the start of the season.
                      Poor bloke, SWP!
                      Last edited by Shania; 28-01-2012, 06:57 PM.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Would playing him on the right improve his first touch? Would playing him on the right stop him from hitting the first man with every cross, or his "shots" ballooning into the crowd? Don't get me wrong - I do believe he is better on the right but to say he's in a very poor run of form is an understatement
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          Would playing him on the right improve his first touch? Would playing him on the right stop him from hitting the first man with every cross, or his "shots" ballooning into the crowd? Don't get me wrong - I do believe he is better on the right but to say he's in a very poor run of form is an understatement

IMHO, the answer to this is YES!!

He is right footed.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

SWP poor today, slightly but only slightly. Etter 2nd half on the right. Only once can I recall him beating his man and getting a cross in (pull back) for Mackie who couldn't get anything on it.
                            To be fair Warnock & Hughes seemed to prefer him on the Left so we must be missing something. He's shocking there.

Now for Mackie, he's joined QPR over a hundred years too late !
                            St Jude being the Patron Saint of..........Lost Causes !

I can't help thinking for all MH saying the right things about the FA Cup, he wasn't that fussed about todays game.

Oh and finally, we WOULD have made a better fist of it today under Warnock !
                            We didn't get into their faces today or under their skin. It was a breeze for them. The only way they'd have worked less was if we'd have given them a bye !

Roll on 31st and 1st of Feb

Comment

Working...
                            X