Shaun Wright-Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Wright-Phillips

Once again, the moment he is switched to his best position on the RW, surprise surprise, he comes to life, creates real chances and actually looks a threat.

Why are our managers so blind to this obvious fact and dont start him in this position? The accommodating Mackie reason has got way beyond a joke now.

Fingers X'd thtas the last we will see of Mackie on the right when we get Traoreeee back.

Comment

I'd sooner have tommy smith playing than Phillips yet again diabolical control

Comment

Mackie is shocking its beyond belief. He runs and runs, into nowhere, no skill or ability whatsoever. SWP having to be accomodated to the left for him is ridiculous. I agree SWP has been poor, but hes not comfortable on the left - its clear to everyone. Im hoping Traore wil go to left midfield, and SWP to the right - and he will come to life, which will also bring the team to life as whole.

Comment

SWP can shoot directly from a run when playing right, but cannot do it from left.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            Im hoping Traore wil go to left midfield, and SWP to the right - and he will come to life, which will also bring the team to life as whole.
            He does come to life, as does the team, everytime he switches there - we've all seen that. Thats why its so frustrating that our managers haven't seen it.

Comment

You play Mackie on the left he will just run the ball out everytime at least SWP comes inside sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                Mackie is shocking its beyond belief. He runs and runs, into nowhere, no skill or ability whatsoever. SWP having to be accomodated to the left for him is ridiculous. I agree SWP has been poor, but hes not comfortable on the left - its clear to everyone. Im hoping Traore wil go to left midfield, and SWP to the right - and he will come to life, which will also bring the team to life as whole.
                As i have said before SWp on the Left has nothing to do with his complete inabillity to A. Control the ball B. Shoot..C. Stay on his feet...knock the ball past a defender.

people slate mackie but on current form he deserves his place in the team far more than SWP

Comment

all I can say is that the rest of our squad and youth must be complete sh..e if Spackie keeps getting a game.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    SWp on the Left has nothing to do with his complete inabillity to A. Control the ball B. Shoot..C. Stay on his feet...knock the ball past a defender.
                    Disagree.

It has everything to do with it if he's being played in a position he's not comfortable or confident in. That is bound to affect all the above.

people slate mackie but on current form he deserves his place in the team far more than SWP
                    Let them swap positions and I wonder if you'd still say that.

Comment

I agree that SWP should be on the right(who wouldn't) and I think mackie should be an impact sub...I fail too understand the abuse mackie gets though, by far and away the most committed player in a QPR shirt..

Comment

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
                        I agree that SWP should be on the right(who wouldn't) and I think mackie should be an impact sub...I fail too understand the abuse mackie gets though, by far and away the most committed player in a QPR shirt..
                        give my dog a QPR shirt to wear and he'll chase that ball all day long too

Comment

As i have said before SWp on the Left has nothing to do with his complete inabillity to A. Control the ball B. Shoot..C. Stay on his feet...knock the ball past a defender.

I think its unfair. Would you expect Rooney to run round players, and win headers etc as a center back? Mackie has no ability, whatever position he plays in. He should be dropped. SWP is proven at the highest level, on the right hand side, not on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            give my dog a QPR shirt to wear and he'll chase that ball all day long too
                            I don't doubt that and it's likely your dog would probably be more creative! He just don't deserve the stick, he does not pick himself, warnock and Hughes are at fault for that...

Comment

Originally posted by WavyQPR View Post
                              I don't doubt that and it's likely your dog would probably be more creative! He just don't deserve the stick, he does not pick himself, warnock and Hughes are at fault for that...

he don't pick himself, but he is in control of his mind and he should beg MH to not pick him....surely he knows he is s..t!?

Comment

Working...
                              X