QPR remind fans over behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR remind fans over behaviour

QPR have issued a reminder to supporters about their behaviour ahead of Saturday's FA Cup fourth-round clash with Chelsea.

More...

QPR v Chelsea: Rangers issue reminder to fans about their behaviour at Saturday's FA

QPR have issued a reminder to fans about their behaviour at Saturday's FA Cup clash with Chelsea.

More...

Comment

Enough already! I'd like to see them throw out 18 thousand fans FFS!

Comment

QPR warns fans to behave against Chelsea

QPR have issued a reminder to fans about their behaviour at Saturday's FA Cup clash with Chelsea. John Terry and Anton Ferdinand will come face to face.

More...

Comment

This is getting bloody stupid.
          The atmosphere will not be one for the fainthearted, no matter what anyone wishes.
          This could even beat the air of menace surrounding Loftus Rd when the Millwall ##### came down.
          I personally cannot wait, just fookin' wish it was kicking-off at 3.00pm, and not farkin' noon, ****ty filth.

Comment

Ridiculous statement, everybody knows you can't use racist or homophobic language, which is fine but that hostile atmosphere contributed to the result in our last meeting,with **** players losing their heads imo.
            What by the way what is marital status abuse?......."Your single and you know you are" or ...."You married B**tard"
            What do the club want?..A crown green bowls crowd? or polite clapping when a goal goes in?

Comment

I think we will be able to replicate if not better the atmosphere of the last game regardless of these dumb statements, John Terry is in for a tough day & I don't think we sing any songs about his sexuality, race, colour, religion, just that he's a c**t, we know what he said, the fact that his Dad is a dealer his mum is a stealer he is an adulterer and a racist...

Loftus Road is gonna shake with the boos & Chelsea players will fall apart again

Comment

lets all play nicely children !!

sod em give them hell,
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

We're Queens Park Rangers, we do what we want.

Comment

Chelsea Fan at work was overheard talking about it going off in Acton on Saturday.

Comment

don't they know we play in shepherds bush?those guidebooks are confusing

Comment

Am i right in thinking that back in the day, the police carried out a raid on some of their top boys, and they were in bed together?
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                        X