Its a joke! No F'ing Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JGHoops View Post
    You sure? Buzz and co not enough? I know we could do a CM but hardly need that more than a striker. Next you will be telling us we need a new GK first
    Buz is a joke defensively and will get ripped to shreds by better teams than Wigan. We basically have Barton and Derry, not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
      Buz is a joke defensively and will get ripped to shreds by better teams than Wigan. We basically have Barton and Derry, not enough.
      You're wrong there. Buz was unbelievable defensively against Wigan, tracked well and tackled well.. For someone that's lacking match fitness he did very well.
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
        You're wrong there. Buz was unbelievable defensively against Wigan, tracked well and tackled well.. For someone that's lacking match fitness he did very well.
        Tackled well? He cant, just watch the Free kick he gave away for their goal. Terrible technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          So that makes everything alright so does it?....lets just focus on that one result and completely ignore the 3 months prior!.....even the biggest idiot would agree that we need a striker
          It is astonishing, isn't it? I got told i spoke complete crap for saying we need another striker on lfw forum. Of course we need a striker! Helguson's our best and he runs like a 65 year old.

Comment

I think we will end up signing a Championship striker. Forget Defoe, Zamora and Johnson. Maynard, Lambert anyone?
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
            X