Oliver holt/ Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
    As with everything time will tell. Lets see what happens by the 31st of jan and then again in the summer. Lets be honest, we will never know the full goings on in our club no matter who is in charge and even if we did there is very little we can do anyway!

As always, lets just enjoy the ride. I reckon an awful lot of clubs out there would happily take our owners
    Absolutely. Me, I'll always enjoy getting presents at Christmas. But do I have to believe in Santa as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
      It's easy to come up with explanations. After all, it's what we most want to hear. I'm sure Portsmouth and Leeds fans had lots of "surely" this and "logically" that.

Yes indeed.

Still it would be nice to have a few facts somewhere along the line, just a little transparency. If it looks too good to be true..
      It's obviously something which should be a concern for all of us. We have no idea at the end of the day. Hopefully our board are fantastic, but we simply don't know yet. To be so blase and unconcerned by it all is at best naive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
        That's just blind faith though isn't it?

None of this is to say that I doubt TF or wish him ill at all. But the one and only fact of the matter is we don't know anything about what Tony and co are or aren't capable of, whether we're living within our means (so to speak...!) or gambling on huge risks.

After all, not many clubs went into administration with their owners actively trying to sabotage their affairs. They all meant well at the time. But they were also all free to do so without questions being asked - until it was too late.
        here here. Not being negative, just sensibly cautious.

Comment

Working...
        X