No announcement yet.

Oliver holt/ Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry unable to get link but small part in his column in the mirror today . I think he's wrong and there's plenty of backing from T.F & the board . just put it out there!
    also agree that he was a mucker of Tango & Cash

Comment

Really is no need to worry. We have a good squad already & signing 3,5million signings like Onouha suits me fine. Don't forget we are getting a new training ground at some point too.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

That's just blind faith though isn't it?

None of this is to say that I doubt TF or wish him ill at all. But the one and only fact of the matter is we don't know anything about what Tony and co are or aren't capable of, whether we're living within our means (so to speak...!) or gambling on huge risks.

After all, not many clubs went into administration with their owners actively trying to sabotage their affairs. They all meant well at the time. But they were also all free to do so without questions being asked - until it was too late.

Comment

so what is amit doing on the board then?
          he is with mr mittal and THERE'S ALL THE £££££££££ CLOUT YOU NEED..if mr mittal wants in, he'll do it big time.

Comment

and how much did we get for promotion to the prem £90 million ?
            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy..... and no I'm not Joey Barton before you ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post

None of this is to say that I doubt TF or wish him ill at all. But the one and only fact of the matter is we don't know anything about what Tony and co are or aren't capable of, whether we're living within our means (so to speak...!) or gambling on huge risks.

After all, not many clubs went into administration with their owners actively trying to sabotage their affairs. They all meant well at the time. But they were also all free to do so without questions being asked - until it was too late.
                I very much doubt we are living within our means at the present....
                Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post

All good points. Amazes me how disinterested fans are about this stuff but are always then suddenly outraged when, as at Pompy, the proverbial hits the fan.

Comment

The man features in football365's Mediawatch column pretty much daily. The man's a total idiot.

He announced on twitter he'd heard a rumour that Scholes might be coming out of retirement 2 hours after it was officially announced he was going to be on the bench v City.
                    A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

His mum is Emily Bishop off Corrie
                      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

His dad is frank bruno.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

His sister is his wife

Comment

As with everything time will tell. Lets see what happens by the 31st of jan and then again in the summer. Lets be honest, we will never know the full goings on in our club no matter who is in charge and even if we did there is very little we can do anyway!

As always, lets just enjoy the ride. I reckon an awful lot of clubs out there would happily take our owners

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Oh well that's that I suppose,might as well go and support Chelsea now
                              Wish you would Matt-chew, you do have many similar traits to our halfwitted friends from down the road
                              From the Hills of Kerry
                              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                                so what is amit doing on the board then?
                                he is with mr mittal and THERE'S ALL THE £££££££££ CLOUT YOU NEED..if mr mittal wants in, he'll do it big time.
                                Amit isn't the money, his dad-in-law is. And the level of his past, present, and future commitment is another question mark. In the meantime plenty of clubs have struggled on while having very rich and uninterested shareholders - Lord Ashcroft, the former major shareholder at Watford when they were skirting administration, was worth over a billion.

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                                and how much did we get for promotion to the prem £90 million ?
                                How many years were Portsmouth in the Prem? How much did they make? Leeds even had Champions League money coming in. Nearly every club in the Premiership, the richest league in the world, is in debt. If a club is badly run then they will spend over their income no matter how large it is.

Originally posted by robith View Post
                                The man features in football365's Mediawatch column pretty much daily. The man's a total idiot.

He announced on twitter he'd heard a rumour that Scholes might be coming out of retirement 2 hours after it was officially announced he was going to be on the bench v City.
                                It's not about Holt's credentials though (assuming he even wrote what he's been accused of here). He might well have put together what little he knew and guessed. He might well be a complete idiot. The point is we can't disprove him because we don't know either.

Comment

Working...
                                X