• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Af will be mom!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I hope Anton s hags JT's wife.

Comment

I'd love to sling one up her gary. Lil sort but desperate mug.

Comment

i hope he doesnt shake that twunts hand, might give those in court the impression theyve cleared the air. somebody needs to let taibo taiwo know about jt's comments

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Robbo I'm really hoping Anton has the mental strength to get through this. I know Terry will as he's such an arrogant w@nker nothing fazes him but can the same be said for AF?

I'm really hoping he is up to this.
            Think Anton may suprise all of us....He's been a role model pro through this whole affair...

I reckon Rio would be giving him some advice and i reckon he's gonna be MOM..at least hope so..

Comment

Originally posted by ric-roc View Post
              i'd love to sling one up her gary. Lil sort but desperate mug.
              defo atm material.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Chelsea and Queens Park Rangers to release joint statement to appeal for calm ahead o

London clubs to release a joint statement appealing for calm ahead of Saturday's potentially incendiary FA Cup fourth-round tie.

More...

Comment

Anyone think our "help" by getting af to shake that #####s Hand part of plan to make this go away, maybe in return help us to get Alex???

Comment

let's get ready to rumble
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                      Anyone think our "help" by getting af to shake that #####s Hand part of plan to make this go away, maybe in return help us to get Alex???
                      Well in this case its probably up to the player but for the future its worth being on good terms with a club like Chelsea. They will constantly have either good youngsters they are looking to loan or seasoned vets who cant get a place anymore. Because we are local to them we could be an appealing destination for many of their players.

As for this weekend I hope Terry picks up a little knock training on Friday and he cant play.

Comment

I hope none of our players shake his hand. Not just Anton.

We are a team. We win as a team. Lose as a team & back each other up.

Even if it wasn't JT or Chelsea I'd feel the same. Pure hatred for that man.

If not shaking his hand aggrevates the situation then so be it, all goes against him & shows that he has caused public disharmony & created hatred.

Comment

John Terry race row: Chelsea and QPR tell fans to cool it

Chelsea and Queens Park Rangers will issue a joint statement urging supporters not to tarnish Saturday's potentially explosive FA Cup fourth-round tie.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                            Calls for special brew before the game I think... Get charged up quickly
                            Stella's got to be on the cards no.... Treat the chelski mugs as thou it was the wife if you catch my drift!

Comment

Working...
                            X