QPR & Chelsea To Release Joint Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR & Chelsea To Release Joint Statement

Chelsea and Queens Park Rangers will on Wednesday release a joint statement appealing for calm ahead of Saturday’s potentially incendiary FA Cup fourth-round tie.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Cup-clash.html

Tiz sensible really, I know we all hate the s c um but we shouldn't lower are selves to their level
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Good of them, but its just not gonna work. Too much history between the 2 sets of fans.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Morning during & after the game can see problems in & around the ground.

F*ck em! Mugs

Comment

Great idea but with the terry case still not dealt with it will be the press Saturday morning that will stir it all up again!

Comment

At the end of the day we have done nothing wrong. Terry said what he did and many of their fans have been racists since the 80s. They can do one. Hate them!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I think Terry's brief will use the handshake in his defence if Anton does shake his hand.

Comment

im sure that will stop the chanting..........not

Comment

I agree Dave.

It will be a case of 'well if Mr Ferdinand was so offended by my clients alleged racial slur why on earth would he shake hands with him?'

I'd advise Anton to not shake. Or better still scrap the stupid hand shakes & move straight onto the battle.

Comment

I blame the authorities for their inability to act more quickly. Absolutely no reason why they could have have applied for and got an expedited hearing in the circumstances.

As for the rest of it the classless #####s up the road can foxtrot oscar
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Calls for special brew before the game I think... Get charged up quickly
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                        Calls for special brew before the game I think... Get charged up quickly

Yuk!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          I agree Dave.

It will be a case of 'well if Mr Ferdinand was so offended by my clients alleged racial slur why on earth would he shake hands with him?'

I'd advise Anton to not shake. Or better still scrap the stupid hand shakes & move straight onto the battle.
                          That's my thinking Ric spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            I agree Dave.

I really feel for Anton, he has done absolutely nothing wrong yet has all this pressure on him. I'd rather none of our players shake Terry's hand.

Comment

Robbo I'm really hoping Anton has the mental strength to get through this. I know Terry will as he's such an arrogant w@nker nothing fazes him but can the same be said for AF?

I'm really hoping he is up to this.

Comment

Working...
                              X