Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if this is posted already...

Simon Peach (Press Association Sports Reporter) tweeted:

Having seen deals for Henrique & Alex fall through, hopefully there may be some positive #QPR later today. We'll see.

As I said sorry if posted already was about an hour ago but didnt see it anywhere... lets hope we here something good
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post

Having seen deals for Henrique & Alex fall throuogh, hopefully there may be some positive #QPR later today. We'll see.

As I said sorry if posted alreay was about an hour ago but didnt see it anywhere... lets hope we here something good
    If it has I have not seen it myself... nice!

Comment

Good spot mate.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Taiwo deal to be announced on the offish ???

as pleased as I would be to see the signing made official I would like another surprise !!!

Comment

Having seen deals for Henrique & Alex fall through, hopefully there may be some positive #QPR later today. We'll see.

As I said sorry if posted already was about an hour ago but didnt see it anywhere... lets hope we here something good
            Yeah! the kitman's tumble dryer ain't broke afterall just a sock stuck in the pipe
            so good news!!! we don't need to splash out for a new one.
            Which is just as well because negotiations with Currys have broken down,as our offer didn't match their valuation!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Yeah! the kitman's tumble dryer ain't broke afterall just a sock stuck in the pipe
              so good news!!! we don't need to splash out for a new one.
              Which is just as well because negotiations with Currys have broken down,as our offer didn't match their valuation!
              Eh?

Maybe of its all getting a bit much for you, you should step away from the keyboard. Just passed on what I read...

Comment

Eh?

Maybe of its all getting a bit much for you, you should step away from the keyboard. Just passed on what I read...
                Maybe you should get a sense of humour,and wind your neck in giving out advice. Eh?

Comment

Maybe you should get a sense of humour,and wind your neck in giving out advice. Eh?
                  Ohhhhh!

That was supposed to be funny! ha! I get it!

Comment

Ohhhhh!

That was supposed to be funny! ha! I get it!
                    Choose a letter from the alphabet to go in front of this pic, you'll find one that fits you i guarantee it.

Comment

learn that one at school did we?

Comment

Eh?

Think you 2 got your wires crossed here,

The lad was clearly taking the pish out of the tweet with a pinch of sarcasm thrown in

Comment

Choose a letter from the alphabet to go in front of this pic, you'll find one that fits you i guarantee it.
                          i get it,its the letter T coz this item would be used wiv it !!!!

Comment

these press boys get really defensive don't they.
                            Do they not understand that we all knew Taiwo had signed so its not news.

News would be something we don't know, like the kit man being at Currys!

Comment

Originally posted by Board'R View Post
                              these press boys get really defensive don't they.
                              Do they not understand that we all knew Taiwo had signed so its not news.

News would be something we don't know, like the kit man being at Currys!

Comment

Working...
                              X