No announcement yet.

Alex to snub QPR for £4million PSG switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be gutted if we missed out on Alex. I personally feel it may well happen after the weekend as suggested above.

Comment

It's all pi##ing me off now. I'm sitting here all day brooding angry thoughts about Onuoha and Alex QPR is! F#####g w#####s the lot of them.

Unless they sign, in which case they are not f#####g w#####s after all.

Comment

so near yet so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Cornish R View Post
          It's all pi##ing me off now. I'm sitting here all day brooding angry thoughts about Onuoha and Alex QPR is! F#####g w#####s the lot of them.

Unless they sign, in which case they are not f#####g w#####s after all.

Comment

It's getting frustrating. Alex and Onouha!
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

PSG has Alex's old gaffa ? could that be it ?

Comment

If he wants to go to a second rate league because they offer more money, then let him go. We don't need a mercenary.
                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  If he wants to go to a second rate league because they offer more money, then let him go. We don't need a mercenary.

Great player, before somebody says about changing opinions, not changing that. Would love him, but if hes guna play silly buggers and mess us around waiting for PSG to throw some dollar at him then fark him off and move onto next target.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Great player, before somebody says about changing opinions, not changing that. Would love him, but if hes guna play silly buggers and mess us around waiting for PSG to throw some dollar at him then fark him off and move onto next target.
                    Agree Matty, my only concern is the way our targets are supposedly going elsewhere, it could be like on Pro Evo or Fifa where you do a search for a player and you may find the next on the list is Fitz Hall....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Agree Matty, my only concern is the way our targets are supposedly going elsewhere, it could be like on Pro Evo or Fifa where you do a search for a player and you may find the next on the list is Fitz Hall....
                      The thought of fighting for survival with any of our existing CBs parterning Anton for the remainder of the season fills me with fear!

Fingers crossed Sparky does the business for us this transfer window!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Looks like my security mate at Chelsea was right said psg in my post the other day still hope he is wrong though

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          Whilst I agree with this up to a point. Psg will be challenging for the champions league outright within a few years, certainly in the knockout stages anyway.

Comment

if you don't want to watch mercenaries you had better take up watching bowls...

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                              Its turning out that it could be another interesting deadline day for QPR. I think its time for us to go for realistic players like Snodgrass,Maynard,Bassong etc.
                              I can't believe Snodgrass is still at Leeds, class player and would be a great addition.

I heard this morning that Maynard is off to Wigan, if thats the case we must hijack the deal. Although as we're talking similar money i'd prefer Jordan Rhodes.

Comment

Looks like this deal will go to the last day of transfers

Comment

Working...
                                X