Chelsea views ahead of sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea views ahead of sat

Seems like we made a bit of an impression on them.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/1956...2-ko-1200-gmt/

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/1...-real-rivalry/

this made me laugh

Oh yes.

And let their despicable fans choke on their jeers as Chelsea shove it down their throats. Give no ground. Let Terry knock one in from a corner.
    not a brain cell between them and having embarrassed their shite club with the racist chanting havnt got a clue

Comment

Went on a few off there forums when we were playing MK, and about 1/40 fans wanting to play us just because they wanted a lower league team

Comment

got a lotta respect for plenty of old school chelski who know the score but they have plenty of muggy 'yoof' like lots of clubs these days.......seems they aknowledge they dont get an easy ride over ours these days though!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

They were so dismissive of us before the league game, some still are but others a bit more wary.As a couple have said it's their last chance to win silverware,so bit of pressure for them too

Comment

Dirty c**ts. Was hoping fat frank was playing. He **** himself last time out

Comment

You
              Can see it, overseas Cheshit fans and post roman fans they don't get it, a lot of the priginal ones do
              And generally they are the ones who travel

Can't fkn wait

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Dirty c**ts. Was hoping fat frank was playing. He **** himself last time out
                Tbf lamps stood up
                For Himself tool the corner instead of mata who did shite himself

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                  Tbf lamps stood up
                  For Himself tool the corner instead of mata who did shite himself
                  Is that I phone playing up again Eastcote!
                  F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

'To be honest I am not a fan of a hostile environment like what Chelsea faced at Loftus Road. Atmosphere like at Anfield or Spurs i don´t mind at all, but what the QPR lot created there was bang out of order'

ha ha ha poor kids mental note Chelsea fans are not used to noise must keep the volume down

Comment

What is it with Chelshyte?

Their fans all sound like a bigger bunch of shirtlifters than Cardiff, and that takes some doing.

Must say I am looking forward to Saturday, after beating the ****bags for the second time this season, the hat-trick will be well and truly on.

As for their knuckle dragging buffoon fans, I won't be in a particularly good mood when I get to Loftus Rd, what with the stupid kick-off time, due to the poxy filth who I wouldn't trust to police the Tufty club's annual outing, and all it will take, is for one their *****ic fans to look sideways at me, and.....

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                        Is that I phone playing up again Eastcote!
                        Ffs it always looks right then you go back and check and you look fkng dyslexic
                        The new iphone 4s has a whole new diff words to what the old one did

Tbf normally if I want something typed get my p.a to do it. Unfortunately posting on footie websites not in the job description!!

Comment

poor old foolham thought of lower than a plankton by cfc.Now i know why they all over our boards looking for attention.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

us despicable???
                            we don't have history of racist chants for many many years....

maybe they don't like the fact, the can't bully us no more (off the pitch)
                            they forget they yo-yoed thru div1(old) and div 2 and the riots their fans caused
                            who wanted electric fances??? leeds?? man utd...no chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                              Ffs it always looks right then you go back and check and you look fkng dyslexic
                              The new iphone 4s has a whole new diff words to what the old one did
                              Just talk into the iPhone 4s, you don't need to type any more. that's what I've done on mine with this message

Comment

Working...
                              X