No announcement yet.

Wigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair we should of beat them away earlier in the season,we hit the woodwork twice with a very weak side out that day and they got 2 deflected goals

Comment

Didn't think much of them at all. Too many misplaced passes for a team playing that brand of football. Was all too predictable really - you can see why they're where they are. If we stay up and they go down we should really try and pinch Rodalegga & Moses though
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

By far the worst side we have played, including Rochdale and MK Dons.

Opinions are an amazing thing. 1 shot that I can remember and that was the goal.
        :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
          Didn't think much of them at all. Too many misplaced passes for a team playing that brand of football. Was all too predictable really - you can see why they're where they are. If we stay up and they go down we should really try and pinch Rodalegga & Moses though
          Hugo R, Al Habsi, Watson and Moses would really be something.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Must admit I was more impressed with MK Dons than Wigan on the pitch

392 fans
            Our first time in West Paddock for a while yesterday might explain me noticing more than normal, but I was impressed by how their tiny away support kept singing throughout the 2nd half

Comment

Watched their game v man c and they looked good.Was a little worried ahead of yesterdays
              game but we did to them what they did to city, closing down as a team and giving them no time to settle on the ball,great performance from us all round

Comment

Working...
              X